N-Europe

Stars Catalouge - Empty the warehouse

JonathanEx

Finally, Nintendo updates the stars catalouge properly. Scrapping their old shedual, they seem to be getting rid of old junk left in the Nintendo warehouse.

10 Pokemon Colosseum GameCube Bundles

100 Donkey Konga 2 Paks

100 Donkey Konga 2 Games

100 Wario World games

100 more copies of 1080 Avalanche game.

They traditionally do update it europewide, they did before. This might be a UK stock clear, as it looks like.

Doesn't belgium still have stuff left over from past updates though? The first Belgium site has like, Metroid demos... 14 SPs... UK is the only one at really sells out.

They traditionally do update it europewide, they did before. This might be a UK stock clear, as it looks like.

Doesn't belgium still have stuff left over from past updates though? The first Belgium site has like, Metroid demos... 14 SPs... UK is the only one at really sells out.

Yeah, but they still aren't updating. It's annoying that we have to wait for another update until the goods from the previous updates are gone.

I have the feeling yours has not updated due to the fact the UK is breaking the normal shedual for updates - it used to be alternating wed/fri on 3rd week of the month, until the UK messed up the Pokemon update so delaying one, and this happening on Thursday.

On the last update, I remember all of Europe updated at once.

I have the feeling yours has not updated due to the fact the UK is breaking the normal shedual for updates - it used to be alternating wed/fri on 3rd week of the month, until the UK messed up the Pokemon update so delaying one, and this happening on Thursday.

On the last update, I remember all of Europe updated at once.

So that means my catalogue will be updated pretty soon, right? I hope so, I wouldn't mind another free game.

I've still got 10,430 stars! I have already got Pokemon Colosseum, Wario World and the first Donkey Konga game (don't really want the second). So the only game I haven't got is 1080 and if I had wanted that I would have bought it already!

BTW is 1080 any good? I wasn't a big fan of the orginal on the N64.

I've still got 10,430 stars! I have already got Pokemon Colosseum, Wario World and the first Donkey Konga game (don't really want the second). So the only game I haven't got is 1080 and if I had wanted that I would have bought it already!

BTW is 1080 any good? I wasn't a big fan of the orginal on the N64.

It's kind of better one one player in a lot of ways....There are only 6 multi-player tracks!!! WTF ARE U ON NINTENDO?!?!?!