NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Blair Witch Project is on tonight. Will see how it fares eight years on :) I'm sure this will be a love/hate film for most.

Blair Witch Project is on tonight. Will see how it fares eight years on :) I'm sure this will be a love/hate film for most.

What channel is it on?

Ratatouille

Not your usual Pixar film, was expecting much more laughs than I got.

But the graphics, story, characters were all superb, but I do prefer the "laugh your ass off at the dumbass character every 5 minutes" Pixar films =]

Loved it anyway, 8/10

Ratatouille

Not your usual Pixar film, was expecting much more laughs than I got.

But the graphics, story, characters were all superb, but I do prefer the "laugh your ass off at the dumbass character every 5 minutes" Pixar films =]

Loved it anyway, 8/10

How the fuck do you expect me to respect you?

How the fuck do you expect me to respect you?

What's wrong with Ratatouille? I loved that movie. Great story and amazing animation! =D

I'm making myself a list of movies to watch during my Christmas break. Planning a movie marathon with my boy. So keep rating movies so I have stuff to add to my list. =P

What's wrong with Ratatouille? I loved that movie. Great story and amazing animation! =D

I'm making myself a list of movies to watch during my Christmas break. Planning a movie marathon with my boy. So keep rating movies so I have stuff to add to my list. =P

He has this grudge against me, so if I enjoy a particular film he apparently hates it and thinks it's shit.

He has this grudge against me, so if I enjoy a particular film he apparently hates it and thinks it's shit.

He doesn't think the movie is shit, or at least I think he doesn't If I remember a previous discussion on the thread.

He doesn't think the movie is shit, or at least I think he doesn't If I remember a previous discussion on the thread.

So why that comment?

Nothing's wrong with it, it's fucking brilliant! And this moron rates an 8 because it's not shallow, like all pixar movies lately!

Nothing's wrong with it, it's fucking brilliant! And this moron rates an 8 because it's not shallow, like all pixar movies lately!

It's called a fucking opinion. Now I'm in the wrong cuz I don't rate the film fucking high enough!

And an 8 is an amazing rating, the 2 points were knocked off because I didn't laugh as much as I hoped it would have done, and I though in some parts it dragged on a bit.

It's called a fucking opinion. Now I'm in the wrong cuz I don't rate the film fucking high enough!

And an 8 is an amazing rating, the 2 points were knocked off because I didn't laugh as much as I hoped it would have done, and I though in some parts it dragged on a bit.

You're not supposed to laugh! You have to rate it for what it is, not what you expect it to be!

Ok, quick question, wich do you preffer... Ratatouille or Incredibles?

And i don't have a grudge against you, I just like pissing you off. :P :peace:

You're not supposed to laugh! You have to rate it for what it is, not what you expect it to be!

Ratatouille incredibly, because I actually do think it was a fantastic film, but if you said Finding Nemo or Ratatouille then it would have to be the former.

Dory is just the greatest character ever :heart:

*cough* The Incredibles in great *cough* :p

Exactly. You can't go there expecting a funny movie just because it's pixar. Ratatouille isn't meant to me laugh out loud funny all the time, so you can't really say it's not as good because it's not as funny as other Pixar movies.

(I've only seen bits of Ratatouille so I can't say which is better btw)

Ratatouille incredibly, because I actually do think it was a fantastic film, but if you said Finding Nemo or Ratatouille then it would have to be the former.

Dory is just the greatest character ever :heart:

Eh eh, well at least that. You're sane.

I personaly preffer Ratatouille over Nemo, but I understand that people would preffer Nemo. They're equally great, in my opinion.

Now Incredibles... yuck, what a wreck.

Has there been anymore news on Wall-E?

There has only been that teaser trailer! Looks...interesting =]

I'm very much interested in Wall-E... the plot seems like something I'd enjoy. :yay:

Out of the Past

(or Build My Something High as it was called here). Classic noir. Quite a snore. I think being tired anyway didn't help.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Looked good, but as we were drinking and chatting didn't catch much. I'd say a provisional 8, with chances of increasing upon repeated viewing.

Out of the Past

(or Build My Something High as it was called here). Classic noir. Quite a snore. I think being tired anyway didn't help.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Looked good, but as we were drinking and chatting didn't catch much. I'd say a provisional 8, with chances of increasing upon repeated viewing.

3??? :( Oh my dear lord... 3?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :shakehead It's a crime giving it less than 8. :(

3??? :( Oh my dear lord... 3?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :shakehead It's a crime giving it less than 8. :(

As I said. It was perhaps the circumstances. Slightly hungover, sleepy, in bad seating and easily distracted.

It just seemed tiring. Like nothing gripped me. Little bits seemed interesting but I was already switched off.

Although I do really want to see some noir. Going to steal a friend's collection. Classics such as Maltese Falcon, Murder My Sweet and others I forget right now.

As I said. It was perhaps the circumstances. Slightly hungover, sleepy, in bad seating and easily distracted.

It just seemed tiring. Like nothing gripped me. Little bits seemed interesting but I was already switched off.

Although I do really want to see some noir. Going to steal a friend's collection. Classics such as Maltese Falcon, Murder My Sweet and others I forget right now.

The Third Man. Go.

Rewatched X3:The Last Stand for like the fourth time.

it really annoys me.

SPOILERS***

I HATE James Marsden having to be killed oof to work on Suoerman. Cyclops should have been there the whole way through, at the end battle, not killed off-screan for fucks sake. I hate him. Prof.X's detah was good and felt real though.

I also hated how they didn't give many people screentime, like Colossus and Psylocke. She's my favourite X-Man too (though she was a villain in this).

I loved what they did aesthetically, effects-wise and plot wise with Phoenix, though they should really have stuck with just the phoenix plot.

Overall, 6.8/10, and I'm a massive X-men fan.