N-Europe

Cool Clothes...???

Schizoid Man

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a great website! Always up-to-date and if your looking for something that the stars wear you could find it on there!

Really like the V-neck blue jumper! I have a brown one, but white underneath the blue looks cool!

:hehe:

Just hope it looks good on me! I reckon it will go well with the watch I ordered as well!

Just hope it looks good on me! I reckon it will go well with the watch I ordered as well!

Well it looks like you have good taste! So you'll probably wear it well!

I normally wear a Shirt (with collar) under the V-neck and then a tie, that looks pretty cool! Not sure if you like that look but thought i give you a idea.

;)

ASOS is great. I bought this from there a few weeks ago for £10:

image1l.jpg

Love it. Wanted to get the following too (before their sale went up they had the pages but "out of stock) but they only had large and XL:

image1l.jpg

image1l.jpg

image1l.jpg

Most of it! If i had to see any butt, i rather see a emo-butt then a whale tail as well!

That got me. :D

Im surprised someone else knew the meaning of "whale tail", so im not the only Valley Girl on here I see.

"Spider-Man 3 takes product placement way too far"

Oh wait - wrong thread.

Speaking of clothes. Some emo came in to work today with a "Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill" t-shirt and I wanted it. Almost asked him where he got it from but that would be a few notches too weird.

Talking about rip jeans, my brother came in yesterday with a pair which looked like he has been attacked by a wolf or something (yes in Essex).

I love em! To be honest i 'would' wear them, no matter what anyone else thinks! He has a very original style my brother, very fashionable.

I'm not having a go at anyone, but just a warning - If you're paying less than £15 for a T-shirt, or buying from a big brand name, then chances are it's very sweatshop made. I always check the label to see where my clothes are made. I've only started doing this recently though, I looked through my wardrobe and saw that my clothes from H&M are all 'Made in Bangladesh' - One of the poorest countries in the world. I felt so guilty.

If you're pro sweat shops or don't care, it's none of my business and I'm not having a go, I'm just saying.

He has a very original style my brother, very fashionable.

I really like my clothes to be original. Although I rip off Dior Homme, I like to combine the creative thought of Japanese Harajuku kids, and wear odd, kooky items in creative, yet fashionable ways. I also like clothes with history behind them, for example: I bought a second hand cowboy shirt that I think was pawned by a junkie, as it had a make-shift plaster stuck inside the sleeve (you know the kind you get after you have a blood test?) and smelt of drugs (I gave that a boil wash, haha). I bought a second hand sweedish army jacket and a second hand satchel bag that was used by messenger boys in the war. I have a baseball jacket that my friend later identified as an American team he knew.

I'm not having a go at anyone, but just a warning - If you're paying less than £15 for a T-shirt, or buying from a big brand name, then chances are it's very sweatshop made. I always check the label to see where my clothes are made. I've only started doing this recently though, I looked through my wardrobe and saw that my clothes from H&M are all 'Made in Bangladesh' - One of the poorest countries in the world. I felt so guilty.

If you're pro sweat shops or don't care, it's none of my business and I'm not having a go, I'm just saying.

£9 shirt from America, printed on all American apparel. American fair trade cotton and american cutting and sewing.

That £9 price included a print.

allamericanapparel.com simple and cheap clothes, sweatshop free.

All clothes made in the EU or in America are 'sweatshop' free. We have labour laws and people to complain to about working conditions.

Price is no indication of where a shirt is made, but you know.. Tesco are no doubt a big importer of sweatshop clothing. They drive the hardest bargain in the clothing industry, I'll check the tag on my hoody now when it's out the wash.

£9 shirt from America, printed on all American apparel. American fair trade cotton and american cutting and sewing.

That £9 price included a print.

That's a very very impressive price!

Is allamericanapparel.com the same as American Apparel the shop on Carnaby Street? It does real nice clothes, but they're about 20£ for a T-shirt.

Edit: did you mean this? - http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/

2471_RedWhite.jpg

^^ Well nice! :D