Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Revolution colours

21st century cowboy

Black. And I hope the colour of the light is changeable. Black revo with red light would kick ass.

ooooooo... very knight rider!!! cool idea :D :D :D :D if i wasn't so set on a white one i'd go for that too!

i think i'm going for a white one, with four controllers all different colours.

Guest Stefkov

hm theres two opinions in my mind, if they release all of the colours that are in that pic then theres the option of choosing what colour you want but it will result in many people like you all saying why acnt they just do simple black and wite.

however im sure at the ds release loads of people were like aaa only silver and when other colours came out people were like i really want the red one it looks so cool.

i mean people just want a couple colours at launch then ok, but then when they start moaning that nintendo didnt release other colours at aunch and theyre now stuck with that one. ubnless you have money of course, unlike me.

Dunno 'dork i thoguht the decals in ONM were very good.

Stickers have to be in serious moderation I think.

My iBook and DS have stickers, I like to personalise my things..

But Revolution panels of stickers? That's just plain tacky. and the idea that I would have to hold it, then warm palms making the controllers glue peel up.. it's just a mess waiting to happen.

Revolution is heute couture, if that's how it's spelt. (it goes with anything anywhere any time) a timeless design principle has been followed, I'm not going to ruin the chiseled edges of this beautiful console with rubbishy decals.