N-Europe

OK i Had to post this!!!! (cosplay)

CompSci

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really cute smile, but who is she supposed to be?

Tsunade from Naruto. She really fits the bill too, in EVERY department. It's always somewhat confusing when you see a cute girl cosplaying.

[edit]

Comparisson image to show the likeliness:

cap049.jpg

I'd find a full body one, but I think we can all guess what other trait these two share.

Hey she does look like that girl from Naruto. But what are you guys on about her smile for? Look at those gazumbas!

Hahahahaha!!!.....Well I wasn't anyway :heh:

I don't like boobs of that size; i pref somethin a lil smaller. It doesn't stop my eyes looking that way though :indeed:

Hehehe She does have a pretty smile though:heh:

Hey she does look like that girl from Naruto. But what are you guys on about her smile for? Look at those gazumbas!

Because we may be perverts, but we are mature perverts. Tits are tits. Every girl has them, only a handful of em have a beautiful smile though.

she only goes for men

POW

hehel that put you in you place, eh boy??

Anyway. Can't get over the fact that there is actually a cute western cosplayer out there. Most are like the hideous blob from the black lagoon. Ah...she's so cute, ranks up there with my GF's smile....

Helps I don't whore it out like some people do with their pics.

Isnt that your avatar on DZ?

lulugraveyard4.jpg

I love this costume (Lulu from FFX). Id like to get one, but they do cost a small fortune. You can get these things custom made from Ebay too (send in your measurements and they do the rest) for not-so-crazy a price, but Im really a try before you buy person myself...

I know the point of cosplay is to make the costumes yourself, but I lack all talent when it comes to sewing.

________

oxygen vaporizer

Edited by Johelian

catgirl.jpg

1055252957398.jpg

Woah! That is HOT!! :shock: :D

Isnt that your avatar on DZ?

I love this costume (Lulu from FFX). Id like to get one, but they do cost a small fortune. You can get these things custom made from Ebay too (send in your measurements and they do the rest) for not-so-crazy a price, but Im really a try before you buy person myself...

Try HERE ...

I know the pricing looks expensive, but belive me that seller makes some amazing cosplay costumes. I bought some other ones off ebay for my friends (Final Fantasy Cosplay Kadaj Costumes) and the quality of them is simply amazing - perfect fit and everything! If you're looking for a cosplay costume then that is the seller to buy it off.

Woah! That is HOT!! :shock: :D

Try HERE ...

I know the pricing looks expensive, but belive me that seller makes some amazing cosplay costumes. I bought some other ones off ebay for my friends (Final Fantasy Cosplay Kadaj Costumes) and the quality of them is simply amazing - perfect fit and everything! If you're looking for a cosplay costume then that is the seller to buy it off.

i dunno, the sephiroph one is tempting. even tho i couldnt pull of the pale skin, feminine evil eyes or the clean shaven face.

but it is a nice coat

i dunno, the sephiroph one is tempting. even tho i couldnt pull of the pale skin, feminine evil eyes or the clean shaven face.

but it is a nice coat

Trust me, thier cosplay outfits are outstanding. Words cannot even describe how brilliant the quality is!

On a side-note I'll be going to an anime convention in a few months, Ameocon. I've decided I'll try cosplaying, although I wanna do a really good job of it. Methinks Leon (RE2 style) would be kewl...

Yeah, but that's small and unobtrusive, it's not like I post full screen pictures at every opportunity.

Ok - but I guess you dont really need to when your avatar and sig both have pictures of yourself in them, in all fairness. Its not like they appear after every post or anything...oh, wait. ;)

Try HERE ...

Thats the exact seller whos stuff I was looking at :) How cunning - they ave cut the price and upped the shipping. Maybe I will reinvestigate. Although to be honest Im not quite sure where I would wear it to...I dont really attend conventions. Maybe it would be the ideal place to start.

I should really try and track down an MS related costume - then I would (hopefully) be able to wear it to some promotional events. Come to think of it, a store of mine have a DOA4 tourney night coming up...hmm...

________

WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Edited by Johelian