N-Europe

Anyone remember Worms?

Space

Ah worms, is there anything they can't do. Worms 2 man myself, never was very good though, on the topic of old PC games, anyone play Jazz Jackrabbit? That was a game.

I prefer Armageddon, but I think I remember Jazz Jack Rabbit. Was he green? If he was then I remember and loved that game.

I prefer Armageddon, but I think I remember Jazz Jack Rabbit. Was he green? If he was then I remember and loved that game.

He sure was. There was another rabbit you could play as called Spaz who was like Jazz but retarded. :grin:

Played some Armageddon again today with a friend, I'm not very good now.

Yep WA had no cut scenes. I don't really remember Worms 2 having any either for that matter but I could be wrong.

I like Worms 2 more. It's one of the first PC games I played along with C&C, GTA and Indiana Jones.

I'm still playing the C&C, great stuff.

Worms 2 had the best interface of the lot but the 640x480 resolutions stops you playing it today. I currently play WA in 1280x1024 and you can see most of the level.

Worms 2 had the best interface of the lot but the 640x480 resolutions stops you playing it today. I currently play WA in 1280x1024 and you can see most of the level.

There's a resolution patch available. Unofficial, but it does the job. I used to play it in 1024x768.

My first worms game was worms 2, like many, but since my disc got.............destroyed, I can't play it, well, never mind, I've got the next best thing, worms world party on the n-gage QD. I absolutly love that game, its got everything good about the older worms games, and then made portable! (Unlike that crappy mobile phone version)

I didn't enjoy Worms 3D at all, it just doesn't feel right in 3d and there were far too many glitches in the cube version. I think it's hard for anyone that has played 2D worms to adapt. Worms 4 Mayhem on PC doesn't look too bad but I'll stick with Worms World Party.

I remember i discovered worms wen i was very young playin in the mud loll

anyway first game of worms i played was armageddon in like yr10 after i went to my m8s house. It was real fun and i loved it, i dunno it just left me after a little while, got bored i guess