Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed it, is this one any better?

--

I didn't like yours at first, but it's really grown on me. I love it.

9/10

I like this one better than the other one yes. Goes well with your sig of course. Yay!

9/10 (I'm not a fan of orange, so one point subtracted for that! XD )

Its a signature of sorts but its generated by last FM not made by someone. It would be like if someone posted an xbox live card as a signature and asked to get it rated in here.

Well, not really because it looks nice, whereas a xbox card thing doesn't.

--

As I said before, not bad, but nowhere near your best. Too blue.

6/10

You wish death upon my enemies? Is that why I don't have any?

8/10 because it's different.

the villan - love yours its anime based which is always full of win (cant say i've seen that one before tho) nice colours to it also =)

and the text goes well with the white lighted bits through it. Win

7.8985/10. <3

Edit: took some of eenuh's advice:

Heres the original so her post makes sense =)

Shiba_kaien.gif

the villan - love yours its anime based which is always full of win (cant say i've seen that one before tho) nice colours to it also =)

and the text goes well with the white lighted bits through it. Win

7.8985/10. <3

Well, Stefkov made the sig for me. And I don't know where he got the pic from, but it's good isn't it? :)

Anyway, it's from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, which is a fantastic anime that Coolness & I will enthusiastically recommend to anyone.

I'm now slightly disappointed, because I've always wanted to rate your Bleach sig ever since I started watching Bleach. But now you've gone and changed it. :(

Nevertheless, your new sig is very good and I like it. It deserves a 9/10.

EDIT: DOOH! Eenuh got in there before me. Oh, well.

Still, Eenuh's new sig is utterly brilliant. 10/10

I kinda like it. Maybe not have the text go over his face cause it looks kind of weird. And maybe the sig is a bit big?

Still, simple sigs rule! =D

7.5/10

I take your opinions on board, because well just look at your sig, its freakin fantastic...I just wish i had the artistic skills that you do eenuh! ^_^

Well, Stefkov made the sig for me. And I don't know where he got the pic from, but it's good isn't it? :)

Anyway, it's from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, which is a fantastic anime that Coolness & I will enthusiastically recommend to anyone.

I'm now slightly disappointed, because I've always wanted to rate your Bleach sig ever since I started watching Bleach. But now you've gone and changed it. :(

Nevertheless, your new sig is very good and I like it. It deserves a 9/10.

My sig is still a bleach sig ^_^

Yours is nice, though it's wierd not seeing you with the fresh one. Anyhoo it's pretty nice to look at, so...

7.9/10

--

I'm rating Eenuhs too!

Awesome! 9/10 (But your avatar gets 10!)

Also haggis, your sig is fun, the movie seems pretty good from what i've heard, and actually i haven't seen too many people fit a sig into that size, so kudos on that

8.1111/10

Guest Stefkov
It would be nicer if you put the border on the top and bottom though its already pretty good 9.5.

Border not boarder.

Is it? Whozat then? :wtf:

Kaien :'(

Don't rate mine there isn't anything there. If someone rates it 0/10 because there is nothing there you a an idiot.

the font is dangerously close to being comic-sans...(and "no matter what" could do with being juuust a smidge darker...) but other than that i like it!! :grin: although as discussed earlier: very flat nose O___O

8.7/10

:smile: