N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really a fan of the font, I prefer them being boring and straight if you know what I mean (probably not :p). Otherwise it is awesome and goes really well with your avatar. : peace:

8.9/10

My sig is kind of a temp until I sort a Justice one out.

I've always liked your sig, Daft. Shame you're getting red...I mean, rid of it.

7.5/10

I really don't like it, sorry Haggis! Probably the fucking irritating look on that bitch's face.

2.222/10

Don't call Hayley a bitch, you bitch! *Slaps Dyson, causing a fall out between two friends that rocks the forum to its very core.*

Don't call Hayley a bitch, you bitch! *Slaps Dyson, causing a fall out between two friends that rocks the forum to its very core.*

Dear God, what have you done?!

*world explodes*

I don't have a problem with her unless she's making that STUPID FUCKING POSE AND FACE, it makes me want to kill something.

Aaanyway..

It's a good signature, right, love the colours etcetera but seriously, get your old classic avatar and sig back, they were made of so much win and awesome.

8.373/10

I quite like it. It's well made. Although I haven't heard any Justice songs.

7.75/10

Good question. Ignore that, you know the avatar I mean :D

I was gonna say. My current sig is the best sig I've ever had tbh.

And as for the avatar: He is coming...

...in a few days...

...the mullet WILL return!

I really like the whole style/design of it but the colour just makes it looks a bit bland. Other than that it's great though.

7.9/10

@ Dafts - Woo for a justice one, I love it! Especially The albums cover picture and your name together. 8.5/10

Definitely the Uncharted one.

9.5/10

@ Dafts - Woo for a justice one, I love it! Especially The albums cover picture and your name together. 8.5/10

I'm glad you like it!

Yours rocks! (Still a bit too orange for my taste :p)

8.9/10

@ Dysons - I love the simpsons reference. I laughed when I saw it and for that you get 8/10

@ Fish - The bitesize fish. I instantly know it's you because of them, which is nice. But this ones not as good as the other. So for that, it's a 6.5/10

I like it but it just looks awkward for some reason. 8.

Yeah, I'm getting a bit of that vibe as well...not quit sure what it is. :wtf:

I think thats your best sig so far!

9.7/10

If the next person could rate my current sig and this one! (I also want Haggis' opinion because I know he likes Justice! :heh:)

DaftHeader.jpg

I know its a bit big, I stole it from my blog header!! :grin:

Current one: Same mark as before 8.5/10.

The new one:Use it! Use it! Use it! I love it, seriously, it's that awesome! I love the crowd, and the colours used. 9.8/10

Yes sir!

I'll do a little resizing tomorrow and then swap it. I'll miss that picture of Justice though since it looks awesome...and I took it!! :D

Might make the pic my avatar....hmmm

You did? You lucky bastard!:p - It's a great pic, but still, the new sig is absolutely awesome. :)

Edit: Yeah, thats a great idea! (Just save your current one for another time)

Oh and @ Strider, when you've finished using the Uncharted one, use the Ratchet and Clank one, that one's great!

(Rate Dafts if you like, seeing as I was just replying to his post)