Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its from an anime called Trigun, the white lines are the sun glaring down on the character who also happens to be carrying a massive bandaged cross with him.

The center of you're avatar is nice and interesting but once it gets outside the star it seems to vary in focus and be rather smudgy.

The difference in the detail from the center to the simplistic edges could be an artistic thing I don't know but it kinda makes the whole thing seem smudgy.

In all, 6/10

Nope just kinda explained above :) Wolfwood from the anime Trigun.

Yours is quite nice, something tells me it makes a more impressive painting than an avatar because of the perspective that isn't really fully appreciated in its small form. Still interesting and creative enough for a solid 7/10

Why do you support Leeds? Thought you were Irish!

9/10

It's just the soccer team I follow :D Myself' date=' my brother and my Uncle are all mad Leeds United fans :D

I really like yours, it stands out, the white lines on it make it do that more so. It's got some style to it. It's a perfect size too.

9/10

I really like you series of Avril sigs and matching avvies.

This one it absolutely spot on!

5/10

It would better without that hand taking half of the screen. I don't like the avatar overall very much either.

Mariosmentor: When you are saying simplistic, are you talking about the black edge? I have wanted to get rid of it, but I have no paint/photoshop skills to speak of. I had one without it, but I wanted the avatar to be a little bigger, so all I could do was to increase the size of the avatar and then the black edge appeared.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!