NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mike-zim

Is Today The Day?

So today see's D.I.C.E come to fruition. are we going to get some tasty tidbits about the revolution? perhaps a release schedule, classic shell or final name? any of those would be amazing.

if anyone hears anything post it here. i hope that we hear something of sunstence.

I can't remember but I think around 6, 6:30pm? I hope a final release date for Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is announced (one that wont get put back).

Nintendo Power stated to keep are eye on Nintendo at D.I.C.E, it will take place 6:30pm (UK time).

They won't announce anyway big, don't get too excited, typical Nintendo. ::shrug:

I hope i'm wrong but i doubt it. :hmm:

yes Zelda info would be brilliant. as for who is speaking i think it is iwata with keynotes but that is a best guess.

i think UK time its 3-4pm

reggie is speaking.

Reggie speaking? Well then we won't be told anything different except for cryptic clues which mean f-all.

How i love Nintendo sometimes....

:)

Again i hope i'm wrong (i'm backing myself up incase theres a huge announcement, lol) :woops:

Zelda Zelda Zelda!!!!!

I couldnt care if they keep all other info till E3, all i want to know right now is when im gonna get my next Zelda fix!

Zelda Zelda Zelda!!!!!

I couldnt care if they keep all over info till E3, all i want to know right now is when im gonna get my next Zelda fix!

I hope so! September seems the msot practical date though.

Also i love your quote in your sig, thats my funniest part in the film 'Madagascar', i'm right aren't i??? (otherwise i look a bit stupid). :smile:

It's 5:30 pm UK. Or so I've read. Reggie also showed the DS for the first time and Twilight Princess, don't forget that. Still, don't expect a Megaton.

It's 5:30 pm UK. Or so I've read. Reggie also showed the DS for the first time and Twilight Princess, don't forget that. Still, don't expect a Megaton.

He speaketh the truth!!! so i think TP info has an 80% chance of info showers, while on the DS front there is a possibility of some info rain on us about 50%. while i do not expect any change with the Revolution front, there is a strong possibility of some criptic drizzle.

I hope so! September seems the msot practical date though.

Also i love your quote in your sig, thats my funniest part in the film 'Madagascar', i'm right aren't i??? (otherwise i look a bit stupid). :smile:

Yep Madagascar it was! Those penguins are so funny... they should have there own film!

Anyway im not getting my hopes up for any new info from Nintendo because they have let us down too many times before!

after what nintendo power said about reggie's speech today... i'm looking forward to it :) any news is better than nothing.

Bet they will talk about the distribution model of the Nintendo Revolution's back catalogue of games, the fps enhancements and loading time improvements to N64 games but otherwise no real enhancements to the system.

Pricing plans for the download service and digital rights management.

Final price for the console in various regions. [insert blah blah about the DS pwning, statistics, graphics.. DS games. maybe a bit of footage to finish of, maybe zelda.]

nothing we aren't expecting.

Bet they will talk about the distribution model of the Nintendo Revolution's back catalogue of games, the fps enhancements and loading time improvements to N64 games but otherwise no real enhancements to the system.

Pricing plans for the download service and digital rights management.

Final price for the console in various regions. [insert blah blah about the DS pwning, statistics, graphics.. DS games. maybe a bit of footage to finish of, maybe zelda.]

nothing we aren't expecting.

if that is true that would be awesome. that is more than i am expecting.

Apparently Valve are speaking sometime during the event. Maybe Counter Strike for the DS? 8 players online? Yes please? WiFiStrike? :D

Edit: Valve are speaking, but not about Nintendo as someone said in another thread. Gabe Newell, "Half-Life and the Struggle for Survival"

I hope there is some mention of TP, info has been scarce in recent times. Also,Counter Strike DS, no fucking chance.

Apparently Valve are speaking sometime during the event. Maybe Counter Strike for the DS? 8 players online? Yes please? WiFiStrike? :D

Edit: Valve are speaking, but not about Nintendo as someone said in another thread. Gabe Newell, "Half-Life and the Struggle for Survival"

Damn, CS for DS would be good. 21 mins folks till the Man speaks.

What loading times on N64?

It has been mentioned once or twice that because the hardware of the revolution being so advanced in comparison to the N64 the way they will engineer the emulator it should theoretically have little to no loading times, and improved performance in games like goldeneye.

It has been said that we can expect better loading times for N64 games, and virtually no loading times for NES/SNES games.

Sign in to follow this