NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The official 24 thread (mark spoilers please thank you)

What a dumb copyright law.

Season 2 is getting pretty sweet.

CTU's been bombed, Nina is back, Raza's being questioned

It gets good before then too when...

Jack goes Rambo style to rescue Audrey and Heller

The writers had so blatantly just played Metal Gear Solid before they did that part.

That's what I thought as well, but stick in there. It gets really really good about about episode when....

Tony enters the scene

My wife and I cheered. Definite cool moment and highlight of the season.

Also great:

Towards the end of the season where Curtis creeps up behind the sexy girly terrorist, swipes her gun and just punches her straight in the face. Punching girls is awesome.

My wife and I cheered. Definite cool moment and highlight of the season.

Also great:

Towards the end of the season where Curtis creeps up behind the sexy girly terrorist, swipes her gun and just punches her straight in the face. Punching girls is awesome.

That was (the first part) probably my favourite part of the series too, I knew it was going to be him when Jack said

the only person I can trust

(slight season 4 spoiler)

That punch was awesome, smack right on the nose, we got to see it twice, it was in the "previously on 24" but in the next episode :heh:

That was (the first part) probably my favourite part of the series too, I knew it was going to be him when Jack said

the only person I can trust

I remeber that part well.

I hoped it would be Tony. Because he is so cool 8) And when he entered I was like: 'Yay! Tony!'

Argh, trying to download s05e04 at the moment, the first 97.2% went at 100kb/s and it said there were 500 seeds but they've all gone now so its stopped. Series 5 really is a bitch to catch up on. What episode are you on now?

Season Two is just getting very good.

Mason made amends with his son, the police found Megan's mums body in the boot as Kim and Miguel were driving to Kim's Aunt.

Gripping.

I have watched the first two episodes of Season 5. I have e03 on my hard drive and I'm downloading e04 atm.

I caught up on all season 5 episodes up till now.

I love how in the sixth episode of season 5

Jack was going to cut Cummings' eye out :shock:

I entered in a competition to win a season 1-season 4 dvd box+ 24 the game+ the official soundtrack. It'd be so incredibly great to win. But I know I won't, I never win anything.

I have watched the first two episodes of Season 5. I have e03 on my hard drive and I'm downloading e04 atm.

That is really not interesting. Please keep the downloading chatter to a minimum everyone. Congratulations, you can use torrents!

ok i just started watching this.

season 1, 10am (yes im late, sorry jack)

but yes, fuckin awesome. i will be picking up the next 3 seasons upon next pay, ill prepare season 5.

How many of you downloading whores will actually go and buy the season 5 boxed set when it's released here? I'm curious.

How many of you downloading whores will actually go and buy the season 5 boxed set when it's released here? I'm curious.

I will...eventually. I've got Season 2 boxset and I'll get the other 3 soon hopefully. I'm strapped for cash at the moment. I might get them for my birthday (May)....

That's what I thought as well, but stick in there. It gets really really good about about episode when....

Tony enters the scene

It gets good before then too when...

Jack goes Rambo style to rescue Audrey and Heller

Both of them spoilers are simply awesome. The first spoiler I actually shouted " COME ON " when it happened. The 2nd one I just gave a nod of respect as I knew what was coming.

30mins til Season 5 starts...tick tock....tick tock.

i will buy em all

I think if i cans ee the first one, i will get series one.

[only 20 mins till Ep5]

To summarize the first 10 mins of tonights first episode....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHAT A GREAT COUPLE OF EPISODES.

Holy crap, I knew it'd be waiting for, AND we get two episodes next week, too!

More 24 goodness headed my way. I can't take much more!

That could be the best opening episode so far. I couldnt believe what happened im still in shock. Also I hate that President Logan I hated him in series 4 due to his lack of respect for Palmer.

That could be the best opening episode so far. I couldnt believe what happened im still in shock. Also I hate that President Logan I hated him in series 4 due to his lack of respect for Palmer.

We're meant to hate him, it's my theory that he's going to turn out to be awesome. I don't know how yet though...

We're meant to hate him, it's my theory that he's going to turn out to be awesome. I don't know how yet though...

I would rather Bauer burst into the Whitehouse and cap him!

Sign in to follow this