N-Europe

HEY HEY IE Beta 2

CompSci

I had BETA 1. They copied everything off Opera and FireFox.

well it atleast i will help the masses of people who do not know of FF (yeah i know :indeed: ) the main concern is getting these people to download IE7 which a whole different story, as one could see with the Service pack 2 in the summer of 04 dibocle

look how messy the top of the window is :s

Opera would take some unseating as my windows browser of choice. I even prefer it to Safari (which is no slouch) on the old Mac.

The next opera is already at beta, and is shaping up to be pretty special.

Opera... erk, i was never a fan of that. I've used Slimbrowser for about two years which has all the function and miles more that i'd ever need from my browser.

Tabs, pop up blockers, AutoLogin, Groups (so you can open multiple sites at once) and that kinda thing.

Needs service pack 2 so thats me out. I really like FF but its such a memory hog, only two tabs and already 66megs. :shakehead

Tried Opera, was alright, 'bought time I gave slimbrowser a try I suppose. Is it really more than IE with tabs?

I'll miss my extensions too much though, adblock, fasterfox and bugmenot.

Opera... erk, i was never a fan of that. I've used Slimbrowser for about two years which has all the function and miles more that i'd ever need from my browser.

Tabs, pop up blockers, AutoLogin, Groups (so you can open multiple sites at once) and that kinda thing.

I'm firmly in the Slimbrowser camp.

I've used IE 7 on Longhorn and it really isn't anything that special.

I'll stick with Slim :P

might give opera a try, using FF at the moment. i never realised how used to FF i'd gotten until i had to use IE a few weeks back, i'd completely forgotten how to do all but the most basic tasks.

so far i think: FF > IE > Netscape (Netscape is the most god awful browser ive ever used)

I've been using Opera since they gave it away free on their 10th birthday. It has everything in it from the start, you don't need to download a plugin for everything like you do with Firefox and it came with a Mac OS X theme to match the rest of my computer :)

The FF compatibility issue is still about, when I was desiging WifiKarts v1 it would work perfectly in Opera and IE but not at all in FF. I'm sure it was working with IE at one point, but it doesn't properly anymore...