NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Bought one of the limited items in the shop thinking they wouldn't stop the island owner from buying it as well, but it is, so I left in case you wanted it.  I'll ship you oranges by mail because the connection was lost before I could drop them.

Edited by Tales

41 minutes ago, Tales said:

Bought one of the limited items in the shop thinking they wouldn't stop the island owner from buying it as well, but it is, so I left in case you wanted it.  I'll ship you oranges by mail because the connection was lost before I could drop them.

Ah you should have taken it, I'm not too precious about stuff like that! I'll send it to you in the post 😊

Forgot the console has a sleep mode, it set itself to that while I was off doing other things 🤦‍♂️

Aaaah so holding onto turnips wasn't a mistake after all! <3 just had a friend who's store was buying turnips for 583 Bells... I went from having nothing  ( I just paid off my 583k house loan) To having 800k in my pocket! <3 I gave them a little something and helped another friend and I have Plenty left over to dip into the market again on Sunday! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8D 90 Bells in my town! i'm willing to open my gates! I just invested in 5500 turnips myself and contemplating investing in more! 

94 bells at mine. Better than last week at least. But will probably make a trip for a better price! 

Alright so the Dodo code is K3MB0

My store is open btw! and if anyone has white Lily seeds I would REALLY appreciate some <3 Thanking you! 

Edited by Ugh first aid
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

My store is open btw! and if anyone has white Lily seeds I would REALLY appreciate some <3 Thanking you! 

Dodo code isn’t working for some reason 

1 minute ago, Nicktendo said:

Dodo code isn’t working for some reason 

O . O wait what? that's weird...I Have Tales here...so it should work

22 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

Sadly I had them for sale yesterday but today it's red or yellow! I have red and white windflowers, and red or yellow hyacinths if you're interested at all. 

1 minute ago, Mr-Paul said:

Sadly I had them for sale yesterday but today it's red or yellow! I have red and white windflowers, and red or yellow hyacinths if you're interested at all. 

Awww man I have those already <3 Thank you though! I really do appreciate it! 

@Nicktendo XD We weren't friends! so that's why it wasn't working. I added you now! <3 so all should be good to come over! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ugh first aid said:

@Nicktendo XD We weren't friends! so that's why it wasn't working. I added you now! <3 so all should be good to come over! 

Thanks, trying again.  

31 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

I’m heading over too. 109 here. Extortion 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

I thought the point of Dodo code was so you didn't need to be friends? Anyway, your lilies should arrive tomorrow. Sent you 10 bags. But I can send more if you want.

2 minutes ago, Tales said:

I thought the point of Dodo code was so you didn't need to be friends? Anyway, your lilies should arrive tomorrow. Sent you 10 bags. But I can send more if you want.

I set it to friends only so that only Neurope people would come over. <3 Omg thank you ever so much! that is MORE then enough! <3 i've been after white lilies for a while XD so thank you! <3 

Thanks for opening your gates @Ugh first aid! Took home 3,200 turnips and got some tulips and roses that I haven't had yet from the shop, so a very good visit indeed! 

2 minutes ago, Mr-Paul said:

Thanks for opening your gates @Ugh first aid! Took home 3,200 turnips and got some tulips and roses that I haven't had yet from the shop, so a very good visit indeed! 

You're most welcome!  <3 and thank YOU for the 100 turnips! <3 I wish you the best of luck in selling those turnips! And hey i'm glad I could even help with flowers! <3 

1 minute ago, Vileplume2000 said:

100 over here, so if the room is still open I'm coming over as well!

my Gate is still open! just shoot me a friend request and come on over! <3 

• Like 1

Cool, just send you the friend request! Anything you want or need still? Not having lillies unfortunately!

1 minute ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Cool, just send you the friend request! Anything you want or need still? Not having lillies unfortunately!

And accepted! <3  Aaah other then lilies i'm all good! <3 thank you though! and feel free to make multiple trips! 

• Thanks 1

First time in the turnip market for me. 93 bells here, so will probably settle for that going by responses on here. Will check my brother's island first though. So would anyone recommend a limit on how much you buy?

Just now, LazyBoy said:

First time in the turnip market for me. 93 bells here, so will probably settle for that going by responses on here. Will check my brother's island first though. So would anyone recommend a limit on how much you buy?

Seeing as you have access to other people's towns, there's a good chance that you can make a profit if you remember to check in on this thread regularly.

So, I'd say as much as you like. Just remember that there's two prices every day, AM and PM.