Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Switch Online: SNES

Sméagol

On 9/3/2020 at 4:14 PM, Glen-i said:

I can also play after my 46 N-E games session as well.

So 9-ish will also work.

I'll try my best to be home by 6-7pm (German time). Not making any promises, though, as I will be drinking one or 50 alcoholic beverages tonight.

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Huh? But it's Friday tonight. I thought you were doing this on Saturday?

No, tonight. But I'm not at home, i.e. I'm a 2 hour train ride away. And I'm not sure when I'll be back tomorrow. That's why I wanted to give you a heads up.

Edited by drahkon
  • Thanks 1

Played through SMB1 yesterday. It definitely doesn't suit the updates graphics style and the physics changes threw me off. Much prefer the NES version.

I think people should at least try Lost Worlds, even if just to see how they try to screw you over. It should be easier with save states and rewind.

10 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Yeah, I'm tired now. We'll have to finish that next week. Cheers for the company, @drahkon

Great session :)

Gotta say, I haven't played the original NES version further than world 2, so I was a little rusty, but the All Star Version feels so different. Caught me off guard.

Still... I suck at this game :laughing: It's not difficult by any means, but somehow I couldn't show off my insane gaming skillz. Using the worst controllers in history (Joy-Cons) certainly doesn't help.

• Haha 1