N-Europe

WWE Royal Rumble

BeerMonkey

Pretty good card and have no idea who is gunna win rumble :yay: (last year was obvious batista was gunna win it :()

The 2006 Royal Rumble Match - like to see lashley win it but have feeling he will be one of the last 3 and wont win :(....- Rey Mysterio to Win

1) ROB VAN DAM

2) BIG SHOW

3) KANE

4) SHAWN MICHAELS

5) TRIPLE H

6) CHRIS MASTERS

7) CARLITO

8) TREVOR MURDOCH

9) SHELTON BENJAMIN

10) VISCERA

11) CHAVO GUERRERO

12) JONATHAN COACHMAN

13) RIC FLAIR

Smackdown

1) CHRIS BENOIT

2) REY MYSTERIO

3) RANDY ORTON

4) MATT HARDY

5) ORLANDO JORDAN

6) LASHLEY

7) SYLVAN

8) ROAD WARRIOR ANIMAL

9) JOHNNY NITRO

10) JOEY MERCURY

11) SIMON DEAN

12) BOOKER T

13) SUPER CRAZY

14) PSICOSIS

WWE Champion Edge vs. John Cena

Please Edge win i dont care how

World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry

Henry isnt big enough for title just yet....angle wins

The Boogeyman vs. JBL

Should be interested as boogeyman hasnt had a big match yet..will show off what boogeyman can do in the ring....JBL to win

Mickie James vs. Ashley - Trish Stratus as special guest referee

*makes cheese on toast* *and dwools over mickie james*

Honky Tonk Man! He totally got owned by Kane was it? But that was 5 or 6 years ago :P
That particular Royal Rumble is one of my favourites. The Honky Tonk Man came out, played a song, then Kane smashed his guitar over his head. Drew Carey was also a participant in that one, Kane scared him off.

Is it on Box office??

I may order it as i love the Rumble. It will be the only Wrestling PPV i will order however as ive not been watching it for months and dont know who's who but you cant beat the rumble.

I wonder who will be the secret entries? stone cold? the rock? some old guys like sergent slaughter ?

My first wrestling event was a Royal Rumble, Taz's first ever match. Grea times, I think that was the one where the Rock cheated and touched the ground against the Big Show. Whcih all led up to the big 4 way McMan Hell in a Cell, where each McMan supported a different wrestler at Wrestmania. Actaully, that might of been completely seperate RR's.. I can't remember.

I'm ordering. I'm rooting for Rey Mysterio. Imagine it: Rey Mysterio Vs Kurt Angle for the World Championship at Wrestlemania 22.
Seems like you got your wish.

I was certain Randy Orton was gonna be #29 with Undertaker at #30.. imagine my disappoint when fucking Goldust comes out. The gay.

Thought it was a bit weird that they showed the Angle/Henry match last, so I stuck around because I figured something was gonna happen.. and it did. Undertaker came out and destroyed the ring with lightning powers. Awesome.

Also, that fucking Cena. I hate that shit. I don't like Edge either, but jesus christ.

Can't believe Rey went the distance, he got an unbelievable cheer when he eliminated Triple H. Was an awesome touch by WWE and Mysterio to dedicate his win to the late and oh-so-great Eddie Guerrero, it was pretty emotional seeing Rey stretch up to the skies in tears thanking Eddie.

Couldn't care less for the title matches, was shocked at the choice of main event and the shit ending. I realised why after the awesome Undertaker shit though, can't have matches with a destroyed ring.

Bring on Wrestlemania.

Kurt Angle Vs Rey Mysterio

John Cena Vs Triple H

The whole event was terrible. Usually I watch the Rumble and Wrestlemania as they are the best PPV and I dont bother with the rest . This year the Rumble was a shambles all the matches were short and were just a series of punches and slaps while the whole tribute to Eddie is just getting out of hand.

Benoit comes in Eddie chants start, Chavo comes in Eddie chants start, Mysterio comes in Eddie chants start. I was loving it when Chavo went to do the frogsplash only for HHH to knock him off the ropes.

CENA IS CHAMP again WTF!!! WWE had better give Edge back the title in a rematch :( they said themselves he attacted the most viewers ever to watch raw "most watched champ in history"....if they want the ratings give the title bak to Edge plzzzzzzzzz (CENA SUCKS!)

JBL VS boogeyman - sucked way to short

Angle vs Henry - Angle against people his own size is a god in the ring always good to watch but henry made it kinda boring

Mickie vs Ashley - Ashley didnt show much passion in the ring not much attitude...mickie rules :)

Crusierweight title - pretty good some good points but very predictable that helms was going to win

rumble match - one of best in history...unpredictable...no huge guys at the end (i.e big show or kane elimating everyone in sight)...good to see rey win (my predition) he is well overdue a title shot him vs angle will be amazing

I pretty much saw Rey winning with Hardy being second choice. Didn't care much about the rest of the show. If Ashley beat Mickie James it would have been a crime, like Cena beating Edge. Predictable (and idiotic). Helms is finally getting recognition.

what do you expect from a hasbeen of a company, whose on the brink of bankruptcy?

Hah. Someone hasn't seen Vince McMahons last paycheck then. Over a billion dollars.

And Hero of Time: Eddie was one of the absolute greatest of all time. It's like the footballing losing someone like Beckham or Ronaldo. No tribute to Eddie is good enough. However last night, Rey came damn close.

And Hero of Time: Eddie was one of the absolute greatest of all time. It's like the footballing losing someone like Beckham or Ronaldo. No tribute to Eddie is good enough. However last night, Rey came damn close.

I agree he was a good wrestler but there have been many good wrestlers who have died and all they got was a pic of them at the beginning of the show. I havent a problem with Rey and Benoit what i do have a problem with is the fact the writers are milking the death of Eddie just for storyline purposes. I mean if Eddie hadnt died there was no way in hell that Rey would have won the Rumble.

Why WWE? Why put the championship back on Cena? Stupid decsion. That's pissed me off. I really can't see Edge winning it back. Shame I was enjoying Edge as champ. Poor booking.

Angle vs. Henry was crap. The end was cool with Taker coming out.

Glad Rey won the Rumble. He really deserves it. I really enjoyed the Rumble match (as I always do).

first off STFU u dam wrestling haters >_<

when undertaker shot his arms in the air the fireworks guy first have been half asleep :S pretty cool i guess when the ring fell.

Kurt vs Undertaker at WM....or feb PPV?....is at WM22 would that mean rey vs..edge (hopefully) :D

Hah. Someone hasn't seen Vince McMahons last paycheck then. Over a billion dollars.

erm no, Vince McMahon, is not a billionaire he was once (for like 2 months), but the wwe stock prices have plummeted, over the last few yrs also there tv rating is also suffering, however it has improved (due to the edge/lita sex show) but it has gone down again, lol

face it, they dug them self into a hole, once Vince monopolised the wrassling industry and soon enough, they will be bankrupt and all the assets will sold to the highest bidder, via ebay maybe lol

I havent a problem with Rey and Benoit what i do have a problem with is the fact the writers are milking the death of Eddie just for storyline purposes. I mean if Eddie hadnt died there was no way in hell that Rey would have won the Rumble.

Thats what I'm saying. You could see it coming 100 miles away. If it wasn't that it would have been Hardy off the back the whole story last year.