Next League Night: 4th April 8pm

W0S41zn.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

Next week will be the last league night before Nintendo Labo: VR improves all of our lives. So to celebrate, we'll only be using characters who appeared on the Virtual Boy.
What's that? You don't know which characters those are? You peasant! Let's use artwork from the Virtual Boy to show you then.

105px-Mario'sT_Mario.jpg120px-Luigi's_Tennis.jpg106px-Peachtennis.jpg120px-Mario'sT_Toad.jpg62px-Mario'sT_Yoshi.jpg117px-KoopaMariosTennis.png

Look at Yoshi there, wearing normal shoes! What's up with that!?

250px-Virtual_Boy_Wario_Land_Coverart.pn

And don't forget Wario!

To keep in the spirit of the Virtual Boy, Yoshi players must choose either Red or Black. You're also free to use the Gold Glider if you have access to it.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

W0S41zn.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

@S.C.G

Just as a reminder...

• Character choice is limited to Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Red Yoshi, Black Yoshi, Koopa Troopa and Wario
  • The Gold Glider can be used instead of the Super Glider. (It's mostly black, so I actually encourage it)
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Oh man, I wouldn't mind booting up some MonHun this week! I've been craving it since Sunday.

I jumped into it briefly the other day... still no Weakness Exploit Prowler DLC. :sad: But yeah, let me know if you do end up hunting at some point, I’d be up for a few hunts! :) 

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

I can’t find my game!!! Help!

When did you last have it?

What game did you swap it out for?

Did you put Mario Kart 8 back in its case or in the other games case?

Do you store your games in an alternative case and/or a console carry case?

Just thought I'd ask these questions in case they help you to find your game in time. :peace:

By the time I post this... you'll probably have found your game and all this information will become redundant. :p

See you at 8PM! :D (hopefully)

• Thanks 1