NEurope
bencallis

Post your desktop (56k time to Panic!)

There was a nice DoF on that Lambo before you edited. Smart I say. Unlike my mess of a desktop currently. (soz for image size, spose you can see what mess is on there though.)

desktop_screencap.jpg

Colin we are sporting the exact same theme, nice choice. Are you not using ultramon? You have to have it if you are using two monitors.

wallpaperis4.jpg

Only know I have I realised how boring it is :)

I was wondering if anybody knew any safe themes for windows xp, there last one I was told to try had keyloggers...-.-

wallpaper-1.jpg

I constantly change my my desktop and don't like to have anything in the way

so its really is just the wallpaper. :)

Here are the 3 i have used today already:

mydesktop.png

Haruhi! :grin:

haruhidesktop.png

More Haruhi!! :awesome:

haruhidesktop2.png

even more Haruhi!!! :o:yay:

I am using the Windows Classic theme. :D

Colin we are sporting the exact same theme, nice choice. Are you not using ultramon? You have to have it if you are using two monitors.

Yep, using Ultramon I may add. Great piece of software. And the theme is great, no stupid windows blinds add-ons or Vista...............keeps me smiling anyway.

Shit. 0/10.

11/10 thanks.

Again 0/10 for your Desktop.

Wow, you are so cool.

Wait...I don't think this is a 'rate the desktop above you' thread is it? No! That's why you are the only one rating them - because most people can read!

Oh yeah, one final point: Shut up.

(I really like the Desktop I have to say Stefkov. Mostly because Portal is awesome :) )

Yes a personal joke. It seems humour cannot travel in text speak. I'm on no-ones side here.

XD :| {@_DFGNIOS

Shut the fuck up you bean, it's a personal joke.

Woah chillax man, how was I to know?! It's hard to tell humour in text, as Stef said, and I was merely defending him when you seemed to be flaming him for no reason. Calm down, no need for the swearing and shizzle. S'all good in the hood McLovin. *Hand out for shaking* Misunderstanding, that is all : peace:

picture1pc5.png

I know that program that displays the album art...it was mentioned the page before and I really want it. But do you have to pay for it? Is there a free alternative? Have you payed? And other questions along these lines.