NEurope
bencallis

Post your desktop (56k time to Panic!)

I assume so. It's the same screen ratio as mine and mine is widescreen. Either way, that picture should fit it wonderfully!

I did wonder why it looked good!

fsf-1.png?t=1253302213

:grin:

I am in love :love: do you have the original link?

I am in love :love: do you have the original link?

Erm, the picture is from my post a bit further up the page.

The image is here anyway. I can change the ratio (it's currently widescreen) or resolution if you want it bigger/smaller. Just let me know.

Erm, the picture is from my post a bit further up the page.

The image is here anyway. I can change the ratio (it's currently widescreen) or resolution if you want it bigger/smaller. Just let me know.

Yeah, I noticed when i came back on here, my bad, but if it is possible could you send me the "go surfing" picture on a 1440 x 900 please

Yeah, I noticed when i came back on here, my bad, but if it is possible could you send me the "go surfing" picture on a 1440 x 900 please

Done and done

How do you take screen-shots again, on a Mac? I used to be able to do it, but now I've forgotten.

How do you take screen-shots again, on a Mac? I used to be able to do it, but now I've forgotten.

The way I do it is cmd shift 4, then you just drag the area of screen you want to shot and it saves it straight to desktop. Endlessly handy

Or if you just want a screenshot of your entire screen without having to drag and select, just use 3 instead of 4. =)

One of the most beautiful images I've ever seen.

PS do you like my window colour?

GLcorpsLightBG1.jpg

I like that.

He even has NE Band AIDs saved, for shame !:p

dy41ua.jpg

Yeah I'm cool!

Finally got my computer set up with my two monitors...

18120877.jpg

I've shamelesly ripped off GCTonyHawk's desktop a fair bit, but that's cause they're always awesome!

:heh:

Finally got my computer set up with my two monitors...

I've shamelesly ripped off GCTonyHawk's desktop a fair bit, but that's cause they're always awesome!

:heh:

Awww, how flattering. Looks very much like my style. Nice one. ;)

GC, you should get Ultramon for Smart Taskbar so the buttons aren't doubled up, rather they only show what's on each. 3.0.7 beta works well with Windows 7. Unless of course you like it that way. Personally I couldn't have my dual monitor set up without Ultramon!

GC, you should get Ultramon for Smart Taskbar so the buttons aren't doubled up, rather they only show what's on each. 3.0.7 beta works well with Windows 7. Unless of course you like it that way. Personally I couldn't have my dual monitor set up without Ultramon!

I actually use Ultramon. But I do prefer showing them mirrored. Just personal preference, not sure why. :laughing:

Here's mine currently, looking forward to the new F1 season so I can rotate the new car launches...

4281765839_a5b8553551_o.png