N-Europe

Kojima title with Killer 7? Gamespot says so..

Nintendork

High lord of all knowledge GameSpot suggest that Kojima and Killer 7 development team could be working together

Killer 7 looked really impressive to me, and had the vibe of XIII, I'm really looking forward to it, and hope that such speculation is truthful.

via. Joystiq.com dawgs do the work so we don't have to.

From the article:

Suda added that he wants to work with Kojima on an adventure game; Kojima reciprocated those feelings. The latter then told the former that they should announce a project at E3.

another reason why E3 should be in your diary I guess..

Maaaaaaaaaaaan so good that whole thing sounds it brings up another issue.

Do you prefer Grasshopper (Suda 51 and his team) to make a game (probably even more strange than Killer7, at least that is what he likes) AND let Kojima make another game too. So 2 games for the Revolution from great developers.

OR

would you rather like to have one game made by both - so it might be a bit of everything and maybe a bigger budget?

I really can't decide!

Killer 7 was my fith pick for the recent Revo-Europe top 50 games poll. I have stated it many times on this board, but i'll say it again. Play this game. Granted it's not everyone's cup of tea, but everyone must play it just to understand why there are so many of us that love it so much.

This is why this news excites me so much. Make note I don't want a Killer 7 sequal, but a game that's made in similar strides. For example:

-Unique art design

-Incredible story

-Original gameplay

-Intresting and highly developed characters

-Brilliant soundtrack

and finally, almost most importantly

-Rediculously complicated and riddled with meaning, with loads to figure out so i'll spend weeks after finishing the game thinking about it.

Wow, I can't imagine what a game by these two people would look like, but I'm almost certain it would rock - as long as it's no stealth game (I have a lack of patience)

I hope it has also has the unique art style of killer7

It would be awesome, I can't even imagine what those two can do together

Killer 7 was my fith pick for the recent Revo-Europe top 50 games poll. I have stated it many times on this board, but i'll say it again. Play this game. Granted it's not everyone's cup of tea, but everyone must play it just to understand why there are so many of us that love it so much.

-Rediculously complicated and riddled with meaning, with loads to figure out so i'll spend weeks after finishing the game thinking about it.

It was on my list too for that same reason. The game's politics and music were stuck in my head long after i finished it, and theres only a handful of games ive played that i can say that about.