NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Multi-Million Deal Wins 'Friends' Return (Denied)

According to Digital Spy this rumour has now been squashed and there is no new eps or spin off.

Also according to Ashely's post, just six posts above yours.

Though the spin off with just joey sucked...

Sucked what? FFS tell us what it sucked. Don't leave me hanging!

Bloody hell, its happening, its not happening, its happening. Its like Ross and Rachel!

Im just wondering now if "Joey" is going to make it to a third season as its actually been dropped to make room for other shows currently.

Well I think the only reason its made it to a second season is because its cheaper to make it then to drop it (gotta love contracts and the like). Dunno if the same rings true for season three. Id imagine if it doesnt then bye bye Joey.

I doubt i'll be too bothered if it doesnt come back for a third season. Only reason I would be is if there had been cameos from the other cast members. I didnt like the lack of mentioning them, no background phonecalls from them when things happen (xmas, Joey winning an award etc).

Like the Simpsons it got less funny and more annoying later on in it's life.

thats because majority of the "haha" was ripped of from seinfeild, however when (Sith lord lol) Larry David, gave erm a law suit, Friends stoped ripping off ideas, hence the lackluster season 6 +

i can't wait myself!!

even though i've seen them all, if i'm flicking thru the channels and they're on (well, they're always on e4!) i'll always end up watching them, even just for chandler, that character has gotta be the best in sitcom history!

erm no, can you say george costanza

Ok its confirmed there is no episodes, but did any one consider a movie ;)

Its what im hearing a hell alot now..

I don't think a movie would work as well, plus they make less money so I think NBC want to keep it with television specials. I mean would people pay £5 to see a super extended Friends episode? Least in TV land people like E4 will show them many times and NBC will get the money in for repeats.

I was hoping they would make new episodes but it seems they were just rumours. I dont know why any of u didnt like Joey, I thought it was a great program.

I thought Joey was alright, but just that. Another average, run of the mill, funny in some places cliched in other comedy.

The problem with joey was that it was just joeay being stupid. It doesn't work without the rest of the cast to give sarcastic reacotions to his stupidity. It needs the rest of the cast to work properly.

erm no, can you say george costanza

george was just an angry little man, chandler's humour was completely differnet. altho i liked both shows i preferred friends and didn't make any special effort to follow seinfeld.

joey did suck tho, feels like one of those cheap teenage sitcoms that trouble love to show so much. two and a half men is a great one tho, following it now... :)

Two and Half Men has got more laughs out of me in it's first season than Friends did in its last three. The addition of The Sheen has helped them immensely.

Two and Half Men has got more laughs out of me in it's first season than Friends did in its last three. The addition of The Sheen has helped them immensely.

that show is an instant classic! the whole cast is superb and the writing hilarious! such a shame it's not getting the same treatment over here as it obviously is in the states, it deserves to be a massive hit here too :D

Sign in to follow this