N-Europe

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

Cube

Why is it so difficult to get a Pokemon with the ability you want!! 

I have been trying to breed a Ditto and Barbaracle all morning to give me a Binacle with 'Tough Claws' and I just keep getting 'Sniper'. 

This is the 10th Binacle I've hatched now with it!! 

EDIT - I do not have the ability capsule as I do not have 50 BP. Or anywhere close to. :(

Edited by Aneres11

16 minutes ago, markderoos said:

Cool, great, let’s say in an hour? Maybe @Ike wants to join too as he’s on the look out for an Appletun too?

Okie dokie, so 1-ish, I'll boot the game up and start looking for Lapras and Appletuns.

Keep an eye on this thread, because I'll post once I find one with the code you'll need.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Okie dokie, so 1-ish, I'll boot the game up and start looking for Lapras and Appletuns.

Keep an eye on this thread, because I'll post once I find one with the code you'll need.

If you manage to encounter a G-Max Gengar, please do the same. I know it’s not currently more common but who knows :D

59 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Why is it so difficult to get a Pokemon with the ability you want!! 

I have been trying to breed a Ditto and Barbaracle all morning to give me a Binacle with 'Tough Claws' and I just keep getting 'Sniper'. 

This is the 10th Binacle I've hatched now with it!! 

EDIT - I do not have the ability capsule as I do not have 50 BP. Or anywhere close to. :(

Welcome to competitive breeding. :cheeky:

If you participate in the upcmoning competition, you get 50 BP just for playing 1 match.

The code KAMPFTEAM @Glen-i posted with give you 20 BP.

• Like 1

Congrats on the captures!

I'm going to be doing every raid I come across, mind. I need the candy for my Galar only team. And it'll help refresh the raids. Join if you want.

I'll give a heads up here once I find an Appletun.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I've got a purple beam Mr. Mime, a four start Coalossal, four star Xatu.

Go for them if you want and I'll join in to help but I'm not looking to catch them. Already got a G-Max Colossal for the Online Competition that I'm training.

43 minutes ago, Ike said:

Welcome to competitive breeding. :cheeky:

If you participate in the upcmoning competition, you get 50 BP just for playing 1 match.

The code KAMPFTEAM @Glen-i posted with give you 20 BP.

I managed to get one in the end. Hooray! 

Although I still don't know what I'm doing. Haha. I haven't attempted battle yet, but my team is all over the shop. Haven't settled on who I want and what purpose they serve or anything!!

I guess it'll be a trial and error thing. 

3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Go for them if you want and I'll join in to help but I'm not looking to catch them. Already got a G-Max Colossal for the Online Competition that I'm training.

It was more to clear them so the dens respawn, just wondered if anyone was interested really.