Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter World (PS4)

8 hours ago, drahkon said:

My mate and I are nearing the end of Monster Hunter World's story.

We've been doing quite a few optional quests to farm materials and now we're at a point where we can finish off "normal" monsters in a matter of 10-15 minutes. Teostra was a different beast, though. My mate died twice and I had to use 7 mega potions and some crazy evasive manoeuvres to not perish :D 

Next up is one of the most annoying monsters...Vaal Hazak. Effluvia Resistance is a must.

I've got to fight the Black Veiled VH on Friday night; my friend hasn't had as much time as me to get through Iceborne, he tried it last night both solo and with the SOS and failed every time, text me to say he'd unplugged his Xbox from the TV he was that annoyed with it 😂🙈

I've unlocked the Stygian Zinogre, Furious Rajang and Raging Brachy quests but I've halted that at the moment for some achievement hunting, been collecting rare animals and working through the research logs at the mo, not getting any HR or MR points but it's nice to have a different objective for the moment before it all kicks off with those beasts again!

Looks like the Alatreon is coming next week, 9th July! 

Also some sort of streaming/announcement thing on Friday as well talking about what else is coming in the update 💪