Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

E3 2017

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch the S-E stream? I knocked it off after about 10 mins. It was absolute garbage. They kept harping on about mobile games. I can't believe that the 30th anniversary is being so poorly supported by them.

Didn't even know that there was a S-E stream/conference. Was anything interesting shown?

Just posting this because I love Huber :love:

I watched it this morning and loved it to bits. I love how does these vids at E3 and also love just how excited he gets for the event. It's hilarious when he gets the drop on people. Was it last year where he went looking for the Ubisoft guy who made For Honor? That was hilarious. :D

The English lad had clearly listened/watched Hubers videos before E3 because he said exactly the same as Huber about Resident Evil 2. Dude was just pandering him.

Hubers reaction to seeing the Yakuza merch was great, especially when he hugged the guy. :laughing:

Was it last year where he went looking for the Ubisoft guy who made For Honor? That was hilarious. :D

Vandenburg :grin:

To use a word he himself would endorse, Huber is just so.. jolly! I love how he has embraced this persona he has carved out over the last few years and yet still be so genuine with his hype.

Easy Allies just wouldn't be the same without him :bowdown:

Easy Allies once again knocking it out of the park with their E3 videos!

:D

Best Carpet of E3! :)

Who will be the E3 2017 winner?

You'll have to watch it to find out, well worth watching.

: peace:

Easy Allies once again knocking it out of the park with their E3 videos!

:D

Best Carpet of E3! :)

Who will be the E3 2017 winner?

You'll have to watch it to find out, well worth watching.

: peace:

That was freaking hilarious. I guess this is what Huber was teasing on his video. :D

Huber bombing in screaming "Did Bowser reveal himself?" had me in stitches. I kept losing it when Don started explaining prices and different styles. Also, that 35 year old GoW kid and the Kratos death stare. :laughing:

Their E3 content this year has been absolutely amazing.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!