NEurope
Hogge

Arms

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm Team Ribbon Girl.

Hehehe! Team Spring Man here. :D This realy is like the Splatfest of Arms though, hope they plan to do them often.

BTW, I noticed there are way more rare targets appearing in the warm up section of the lobby now. Guessing it’s just for the duration of this event, but I’ve been making sure to “warm up” as much as possible. Even unlocked a new badge for getting 10+ rare targets. :cool:

*EDIT*

Up to level 21, calling it a day there. Reaching 30 before Friday should be pretty straightforward though, especially with those x3 matches. ;)

Edited by RedShell

Going to get stuck into this. Can you join rooms with friends in this? Or is it like Splatfest in more than one way 😩

1 hour ago, dazzybee said:

Going to get stuck into this. Can you join rooms with friends in this? Or is it like Splatfest in more than one way 😩

I assume you can. It's just Party mode but with a few tweaks.

• Like 1

I reached level 31 this evening. Yup, really enjoyed this event. Nintendo are doing a great job with this and Splatoon in terms of getting people to pick the game back up with monthly events. I don't bother with either of them much but once stuff like this hits and there is an exp bar to be filled, then I'm all over it! :D 

• Like 1

I see Spring Man won the battle pretty comfortably.

*shakes angry fist* 

I did get a good amount of badges and cash from the event, though. 

@RedShell the next ARMS event has been dated.

The second Party Crash event in ARMS will kick off on December 8, Nintendo has revealed. Ninjara will be going up against Min-Min. “Martial Arts Mash-Up” is the theme this time around.

Also, an update is now out that has fixes, as well as unlocking Springtron for players to use.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

@RedShell the next ARMS event has been dated.

Also, an update is now out that has fixes, as well as unlocking Springtron for players to use.

Nice! :cool:

Will be interesting to see how Springtron works as a playable character. Got absolutely destroyed by the CPU version when I first encountered it. :D

Edited by RedShell

Took Springtron for a spin through Lv. 4 Grand Prix earlier, his big charge attack seems much weaker than it did when fighting him as a CPU opponent, although I only ever fought against him once, so that could just be my imagination.

Some new badges are also up for grabs with this update, even including one for launching the game from the ARMS news channel. :hehe:I really like that feature of the Switch, getting items in Zelda was cool (albeit a bit late to be useful for me) I hope they continue to use it and add stuff for more games too.

14 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I forgot the Party Crash was on! Luckily it lasts an extra day this time. I've gone with Team Min Min.

Yeah, has been a crazy busy gaming day, what with Splatfest, Party Crash, Zelda DLC, MH Beta... :o 

Got up to Lv 20 on this though, also team Min Min. :hehe:

Reached level 20 this morning with Min Min. I don't think I seen a lobby where she was losing.

Time to now switch overtime Splatoon 2 and crack on with that. I can't believe they put on events for both games at the same time.

23 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Reached level 20 this morning with Min Min. I don't think I seen a lobby where she was losing.

Time to now switch overtime Splatoon 2 and crack on with that. I can't believe they put on events for both games at the same time.

I hit Lv. 30 yesterday (those x3 events are great! :D) but yeah, not really a good idea to have this and Splatfest going at the same time. :hmm: Hopefully they avoid that in the future.

Clip of me taking an easy/cheap win during the Party Crash: :hehe:

So nearly a perfectly timed double K.O. :heh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All the lobbies I was in had Ninjara winning by a considerable margin... I played as MinMin too but only had time to quickly get to level 10. Party Crash is such a good mode, has really brought me back into playing ARMS. 

My badge collection post-Party Crash:

DQxOxuZUIAAL5ks.jpg

Over 100 now. :cool:

Wasn't expecting to be awarded a Ribbon Girl badge from the 1st Party Crash, but there it is. Perhaps I'll get a Ninjara one next time. :D

The support for this game has been amazing. Wish I could play it more. Too much to play though...

2 hours ago, RedShell said:

Version 5 update is live!

Did the new character steal part of Samus’ Varia suit? :heh:

She looks great, and apparently she's the one that revived Master Mummy, but in doing so wiped his memory.  Lore building, but unfortunately, I've also heard that this will be the last fighter and sizeable DLC.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, londragon said:

She looks great, and apparently she's the one that revived Master Mummy, but in doing so wiped his memory.  Lore building, but unfortunately, I've also heard that this will be the last fighter and sizeable DLC.

Yeah, just been reading about that. It’s a shame, but I guess the game just didn’t take off enough to warrant any more development time, especially on free DLC.

Anyway, I’ve had a great time playing it and will probably continue to do so for quite a while yet, at least for the remaining Party Crashes. :cool:

Yeah, just been reading about that. It’s a shame, but I guess the game just didn’t take off enough to warrant any more development time, especially on free DLC.
Anyway, I’ve had a great time playing it and will probably continue to do so for quite a while yet, at least for the remaining Party Crashes. :cool:

December 30th, a new Party Clash occurs. Master Mummy vs Twintelle.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MindFreak said:

How about paid DLC, could that still happen?

Never say never and all that, but I doubt it. Pretty confident we’ll see a sequel though, probably not on Switch but at some point in the future. Hope so anyway. :smile: 

7 hours ago, londragon said:

December 30th, a new Party Clash occurs. Master Mummy vs Twintelle.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah, saw the notification in-game yesterday when checking out the new character. Will be playing as Twintelle on that one I think, have always struggled with Master Mummy and his sluggish movement. :hehe: