NEurope
Hogge

Arms

Played some Party Crash (more or less with @Nicktendo) during New Year's Eve, but played a bit longer this morning to grab the level 10 unique badge at the very least. But I went on until level 15. So I got my shiny Twintelle badge. Not sure how much I contributed to her winning though :D. That said, I did win some matches, my impression was the average party crash player isn't representative of an experienced Arms player. Or at least not in my lobby. I suspect I played plenty players who were in a similar boat as I was, players who just got the game and were trying out this party crash thing. Anyway, I love the mode, but now it's over I'll try to improve by first playing some more grand prix at a higher level, and the tutorials.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Played some Party Crash (more or less with @Nicktendo) during New Year's Eve, but played a bit longer this morning to grab the level 10 unique badge at the very least. But I went on until level 15. So I got my shiny Twintelle badge. Not sure how much I contributed to her winning though :D. That said, I did win some matches, my impression was the average party crash player isn't representative of an experienced Arms player. Or at least not in my lobby. I suspect I played plenty players who were in a similar boat as I was, players who just got the game and were trying out this party crash thing. Anyway, I love the mode, but now it's over I'll try to improve by first playing some more grand prix at a higher level, and the tutorials.

I would say Party Crash is definitely not representative of the average experienced player, but it's a great, fun mode none the less. One thing I really like is if you end up going on a winning streak you end up fighting with 25/50/75% of your starting health missing and are offered more points for a victory in return. Definitely keeps things interesting as one small mistake can cost you a match. It really does vary depending which lobby you end up in though, I've had some really easy ones and others which were incredibly tough. I managed to get to level 34 this time and had an absolute blast playing, especially as Twintelle is my main which meant I could rack up some good points. We'll have to get an N-Europe night sorted on this at some point as it's such a great online party game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

I would say Party Crash is definitely not representative of the average experienced player, but it's a great, fun mode none the less. One thing I really like is if you end up going on a winning streak you end up fighting with 25/50/75% of your starting health missing and are offered more points for a victory in return. 

Yeah, I noticed this, and had it once myself, and I like this aspect. I don't like the losing streak bonus of having a full rush gauge though, this fucked me over once. And I do not enjoy getting it myself (game after game..).

Version 5.1 is available now.

Version 5.1

• Added new “Gallery” feature. Unlock amazing illustrations using in-game currency, or by fulfilling certain conditions.
  • Added new badges.
    • Added badges earned when certain pairs of fighters rack up battles together.
    • Added badges earned by repeatedly using each ARM.
    • And so many more!
  • New additions to Party Crash.
    • ARMS Labs have manufactured the ultimate version of Hedlok. It will appear only in Party Crash.
    • ARMS Labs have thought up some new Bonus Periods. Look out for them!
    • If a featured fighter is losing by more than 1000 points in the current lobby, the bonus for using them will increase from 1.5x to 2x. Time for some comebacks!
  • Added “Tournament Mode.”
    • A mode made for tournaments with all ARMS unlocked.
    • When in Tournament Mode you will be unable to play other modes such as Grand Prix or Ranked Match, and you won’t receive badges or in-game currency. Records will also not be recorded.
    • You can switch between Normal Mode and Tournament Mode on the Top Menu by holding in the R Stick and pressing L and R.
  • Fixed an issue where Dr. Coyle’s extra ARMS would not fire correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where the Ramram would stop moving in mid-air.
  • Fixed an issue in Skillshot, where the Tribolt would fail to return after punching.
  • Thanks 3

I've just ordered this (and NBA2K18) it should arrive tommorow, I hope I like it (it wasn't my first choice as I don't have the second joycon, but it was a game with a normal price).

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Just got the game, downloaded the update and did one match. It looks great and fun, but is there a way to play it and while doing it not to loose 1000 calories :D?

Now I am going to leave it as there is a huge update for NBA 2K18 to be downloaded.

Edited by Kounan

I’m only on difficulty 4 and I still can not beat Hedlok. It’s doing my head in.

On 01/04/2018 at 11:50 PM, V. Amoleo said:

I’m only on difficulty 4 and I still can not beat Hedlok. It’s doing my head in.

I recently downloaded the Demo for the global event thing, and three of us got absolutely smashed by this guy. I liked the basic idea of the game, but the motion controls were not sufficiently responsive to make me take the tumble.

Edited by Iun
Specifics, yo'.