N-Europe

Christmas Gaming

drahkon

Only a few more weeks and it's Christmas :santa:

Since I've started playing video games I kind of made it a habit to spend a shit-ton of time pursuing my biggest hobby on Christmas Eve and the days between Boxing Day and New Years Eve. : peace:

Do you have something similar planned?

Are there games that you always/often revisit during Christmas?

Do you even game bro during the holidays (by which I mean: do you even have time to do so)?

As it is kind of a tradition I will do a 100% run through Super Mario World on my SNES :)

A mate and I will most likely spend a day drinking and playing Call of Duty together :laughing:

I used to game at Xmas a lot - naturally because it'd be when I got games etc as a kid, or big releases came up for the period. However I'm not really sure I can recall my last major 'Christmas gaming' feeling since 2006 when the Wii/TP came out. Maybe some VC stuff a year or two after that(Paper Mario comes to mind). I have had a bit of a nostalgic/hankering feeling for Xmas gaming recently though - I think actually spurred by your posts about annual SMWing!

The other thing for me is also that I don't really need/tend to take time off around Xmas. We close on all of the obvious days but otherwise are open and tbh I'll just tend to carry on working where necessary. A lot of my other time around Xmas tends to be taken up with seeing people who are back home/in the area rather than sitting down for a proper gaming sesh!