N-Europe

3DS Cover Plates

nekunando

As I'm sure several of you are aware, I recently upgraded to a New 3DS and have found a renewed enthusiasm for the system :hehe:

I remember when the New 3DS was first revealed, there were a range of cover plates shown and there was one that immediately caught my eye as the one I would want to have if I owned the system..

8967-42777-thickbox.jpg

I think this one would look absolutely great but it was never released in Europe and the price of obtaining one is considerably more than I'm prepared to pay. I may pick up the following Zelda design instead as I think I prefer the subtlety of it in comparison to some of the more colourful ones.

original.jpg

What cover plate do you have on your system? Are there any good places to pick one up or may you even have one for sale? : peace:

Pokemon got its own faceplate.

Yes, but I was referring to the Mario Maker faceplate specifically. It features a whole bunch of sprites from different series that appear in that game, but no Pokemon ones. I just find that interesting. Especially when Ronnie said it was a great plate to celebrate Ninty's franchises.