N-Europe

Fargo

Dog-amoto

Please tell me I'm not the only one watching this masterpiece of a show. I loved the movie, and season 1 with Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton was amazing. But the new season, telling the story of the massacre of Sioux Falls is completely off the scale. Some of the best tv I've ever seen.

Just watched the latest, and penultimate episode of this season, absolutely brilliant, though still not sure how the

aliens

storyline ties in though I'm pretty sure it's something to do with Hanzee.

And it's been renewed for season 3. Can't wait.

I haven't watched season 2 yet but will probably start over the Christmas break or something. Only recently watched season 1 and loved it!

I didn't know what to expect of it when I first started watching it, but it was great! Was wondering where they would go with season 2, but Sioux Falls makes sense as they mentioned that a few times in season 1. Looking forward to watching it! :)

I've been tuning in every week without fail. :D

I love pretty much anything to do with the Coen brothers - I really got into their films half a life-time ago thanks to a film club at college - so when I first heard that a TV series based on Fargo was being made... understandably I was rather happy about this. :)

Both seasons have been very consistent each week, the way in which each episode is shot too... just beautiful, many stand-out moments too which I won't spoil for anyone but the mixture of suspense and drama coupled with superb story-telling, casting plus that all important trademark humour makes it - for me at least - one of the best things I've seen on TV in a very long time; unmissable. : peace:

Edited by S.C.G

• 7 months later...

Just finished watching the second season of this utterly sublime show and loved every second of it. I have to admit, I struggled to see how they were going to top season one. Lorne Malvo (Billy Booooob) was a fantastic character, as was Lester (Freeman). They were so watchable and you couldn't help but root for them both in every scene they were in. But, season 2 added to that and the characters, writing, music, scenary, filming, editing, the whole lot was just incredible.

Can't wait for season 3. Not sure what I'm going to watch next...it's a hard one to top.

I had the intention to start this yesterday with my wife but it's not on any streaming channels anymore! HBO Nordic had it but they regularly remove content when a season is done in order to make it reappear when the new season is ready. I hate that, it removes the purpose of streaming! I don't necessarily have to time to watch four seasons of something before they remove it. :/

So we started Stranger Things instead and then wait for this to reappear.

Is that on Netflix? May give it a go. Tempted to start Mr. Robot.

First two seasons are buried away in Amazon Prime somewhere. You have to search for it. They don't have it listed on the front page or anything, which is a shame as this show is easily up there with the likes of Breaking Bad and The Sopranos.

I've already created a thread about The Americans, as well as Mr Robot, to try and get people to watch it.