N-Europe

Picross 3D 2

VsPhoenix

NO FUCKING WAY!!! I was JUST thinking about this! :bouncy:

At last! Picross 3D 3D is finally a reality! :yay:

Who the hell announces a game on the Cat Mario Show though!?

They didn't. It was announced on the official site randomly like smaller games (Pullblox World, Pokémon Art Academy etc) often are.

List of compatible amiibo from Amazon Japan:

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Yoshi

Toad

Bowser

Link

Kirby

Meta Knight

King DeDeDe

They didn't. It was announced on the official site randomly like smaller games (Pullblox World, Pokémon Art Academy etc) often are.

List of compatible amiibo from Amazon Japan:

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Yoshi

Toad

Bowser

Link

Kirby

Meta Knight

King DeDeDe

I've now got this funny image of Link barging in on this group like a spoilt brat claiming he's "entitled to appear in this!"

• 5 months later...

Could it finally be making its way over here?

HERE

Picross 3D 2 came to Japan last October. There hasn’t been any news about the amiibo-supported puzzle game heading west, but a classification discovered by Nintendo Everything reveals plans for localization.

The USK, Germany’s ratings board, has added in a listing for “Picross 3D: Round 2”. Although it submitted towards the end of last year, the listing was only made public recently.

Nintendo has yet to officially announce Picross 3D: Round 2 for Europe. However, the listing suggests that news should be on the way soon. It’s also unclear if Nintendo has any plans for the game in North America.

picross-3d-round-2.jpeg

I don't doubt that we'll get this one. We've gotten all of Picross e games so far (except for Club Nintendo Picross for some strange reason), so this one is a no brainer really.

The question though, is whether or not it'll get a retail release over here, because I get that feeling that it's gonna be digital only outside Japan...

• 8 months later...