NEurope
liger05

Monster Hunter Generations

September's DLC is now available! :)

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2016/09/01/monster-hunter-generations---september-free-dlc-pack

I need that Star Fox Prowler set. :D

Well, I need that Link Set with the Master Sword. I miss having it.

And @Ugh_First_Aid wants that Strider Dual Blade.

And @Dcubed wants to get in the way and make a big mess.

And I happen to be available this weekend.

So, you free tonight? What time?

Well, I need that Link Set with the Master Sword. I miss having it.

And @Ugh_First_Aid wants that Strider Dual Blade.

And @Dcubed wants to get in the way and make a big mess.

And I happen to be available this weekend.

So, you free tonight? What time?

I am indeed. 17:30-19:30 or 20:00-22:00. :)

Give us a shout if/when you're setting up a hub.

Hey @RedShell, they're trying to fight the Braccy on their own right now. I tried (and failed) so now I've made a new room if you want to try again!

Edit: Scratch that, Glen has made a room instead (he failed too ;) )

Edited by Dcubed

Hey @RedShell, they're trying to fight the Braccy on their own right now. I tried (and failed) so now I've made a new room if you want to try again!
None of you are showing up as online now. :hmm:

What's going on with this game today? :heh:

None of you are showing up as online now. :hmm:

What's going on with this game today? :heh:

That's because he opened a local room, the numpty!

EDIT: Anyway, we're still in the room if anyone wants to join in.

Right, @S\.C\.G and @Hero\-of\-Time if either of you are interested at helping at 5:30?

There's plenty of Sacred Hyrulean Relics to go around.

Sure. I'll give you guys a hand. If RedShell or S.C.G want to play though I'll happily drop out, as you guys usually hunt together.

Right, @Dcubed now has over 250 defense
Wow! He finally did a good? :heh:

That was a bloody disaster last night! 2 hours of hunting and only a couple of complete quests to show for it. :nono: A measly 3 Triforce for me as a result. :(

Anyway, will check and see what the situation is later on, and if you don't already have a full group I'll join in for a few. :)

Right, @Hero\-of\-Time, I've opened a room now if you're ready to join in.

Hub ID is 16-6044-2565-1083

Passcode is 4444

Right, I'm here again for one more day.

So seeing as @S\.C\.G or @Hero\-of\-Time, you free at 5:30? I won't be available after 8 today, unfortunately.

I'll try not to take too long whenever I need to change weapons. Maaaayyybe...

I'm also watching the match, but it's pretty craptacular so I'll multitask for a bit. :D

Standard England match. :D

I can help, from now until... about when dinner's ready.

(half an hour or so)

Just grabbing my September dlc, 1 sec. :D

Go on @S\.C\.G, you can beat that Glavenus, we believe in you!

Failing that, @ Ugh-First-Aid and I are still in the room if you want to come back.

Thank you to @Glen\-i and @RedShell for the hunts this evening. :)

I don't know if I was that much help thanks to the numerous disconnects which occurred - not sure why they happened, I have a good signal and I try to be closer to the router - but inbetween those we did at least manage a few successful hunts which was nice. :D

Nailing that flash bomb, followed by the mount and traps on that Glaveneus, I really thought we had it at that point. :awesome:

Still, it was a lot of fun and I will try my best to be on a bit more when I can, in the meantime I need to stay on it at least offline for half an hour or so as I'm all out of blue mushrooms. :p

Damn constant resource management...

...I love it really.

I'm smacking that hunter gong!

What's that? The gong's not in Generations. Crud...

I'll just shout then.

OI! WHO'S UP FOR SOME HUNTING OF MONSTERS THIS WEEKEND!?

I've got the weekend free and I want to murder things!

@S\.C\.G, @Hero\-of\-Time, anyone else, who's up for it?

I should be available from 8pm tonight.

Nah, think i'm done with the game. Besides, i'll be watching the footy tonight and DQVII will be getting hammered all weekend.

Damn, I have the whole day off but I just moved, and the wifi is not working yet!

So I guess I'll be catching up on some offline quests or other titles.

Sorry, but this cat has retired from Monster Hunter too. :hehe:

I'll probably be around whenever new DLC arrives though.

I was working on both those nights and it would already be late in the evening by the time I'd see that you'd been playing for hours.

But I'm off work this week so, give me a shout one evening if you want to play for an hour or two. : peace:

I was working on both those nights and it would already be late in the evening by the time I'd see that you'd been playing for hours.

But I'm off work this week so, give me a shout one evening if you want to play for an hour or two. : peace:

Well, I'm available from 5 to around 9 tonight. Ugh First Aid should be there as well.

Considering it'll likely be just us, methinks it's time to get you some high rank armour.

The armour Ugh First Aid uses is the same as mine, the Glavenus set. It gives Sharpness +1 and Heavy Grinder. Heavy Grinder boosts your attack temporarily whenever you use a whetstone, which being a Dual Blade user, is a lot. Using the slots, it's very possible to get Handicraft to +15, giving you Sharpness +2.

The biggest downside to that though is you'd have the same armour as me. And we all know how unfashionable I am.

(Then again, if we manage to do that event quest, I plan on changing to the Star Knight set as it gives Wide-Range +2 naturally. And I love healing everyone.)

If that bothers you, we could always go for the Astalos set, after all, it does make you look glowy and cool. And the high version gives that awesome Chain Crit, Halve Stun and Stamina Recovery.

Those are the two Rarity 6 armour sets I think Dual Bladers would benefit most from. So it would be nice if we had a plan whenever we started. If we manage to get some armour for you, I'd like to attempt that event quest for those Dual Blades again.

EDIT: Righto, I'm gonna go online now, Ugh First Aid is a tad too tired to join in at the moment, she might be around later though.

So I'm gonna do some quests solo, feel free to jump in whenever you like, @S\.C\.G

@Glen\-i, I'll likely be around at 7PM, I'm fine sticking with going for the upgraded Astalos set I reckon but in any case I should be on for an hour or two. :)

As I said before, I really should play this more when I can, so I'll try and be around a bit more this week. : peace:

Somehow, farming Astalos is so much more interesting when other people are getting launched all over the place.

Great moment when I was circling Astalos and @S\.C\.G gets hit with that move that sends you flying backwards.

My camera happened to be in the perfect position and he made sure that my stereoscopic 3D didn't go to waste.

Laughing so much that I didn't quite dodge the next attack though. Totally worth it!

Good luck with the Monster Fluid hunting!