NEurope
liger05

Monster Hunter Generations

Great, online now.

Hub ID is 38-5044-6043-7214

Passcode is something you know already.

Great night hunting that got me done with HR3. Thanks @S\.C\.G and @RedShell.

I'm not sure which moment I liked best, Bulldrome's revenge, S.C.G's quick trip to hell (It was warm), my catastrophic fence failure or me getting a whole Iodrome for myself to carve.

Edited by Glen-i

Great night hunting that got me done with HR3. Thanks @S\.C\.G and @RedShell.

I'm not sure which moment I liked best, Bulldrome's revenge, S.C.G's quick trip to hell (It was warm), my catastrophic fence failure or me getting a whole Iodrome for myself to carve.

Another priceless night of Monster Hunting! :D

No such Samus style heroic missions for us tonight though. ;)

Lots of bug squishing though... :p

Sorry I couldn't join you guys again. Saw the PSN message sent to me but couldn't reply as I was in the middle of some furious urgent hunts. Trying to get there myself and then repay the favour.

I was also having the issue of people appearing offline despite being told they were online, not sure what's going on there. Might be online today but currently distracted by No Mans Sky.

Thanks again to the Monster Hunting legend that is @Hero\-of\-Time for basically carrying me through those 7* quests and the urgent! :bowdown:

I jumped to HR43 BTW. :hehe:

Really wasn't expecting those...

...changes to the Nakarkos battle, as you no doubt realised when I walked right into its giant laser of doom attack.

:laughing:

Cheers to @Glen\-i as well, who joined for one of the trickier quests and brought his A-game, all while only at around 200 defence! :o

Very underdressed for 7*, so that was impressive stuff. icon14.gif

Another priceless night of Monster Hunting! :D
Yep. I liked it when we got separated by the fence on that multi-monster arena quest. :D Thought I might have been able to use boomerangs through the fence (which would've been awesome) but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Shame I got D/C'd on that one though. :sad:

No such Samus style heroic missions for us tonight though. ;)

Lots of bug squishing though... :p

Yeah, "thanks" for that. :heh:

Someone at Capcom wants a right slap for thinking that was a good idea for a quest. :grin:

Might be online today but currently distracted by No Mans Sky.
I'll probably be about for a bit after tonight's MK8 League (at around 9pm) if you or anyone else is going to be on.

Thanks again to the Monster Hunting legend that is @Hero\-of\-Time for basically carrying me through those 7* quests and the urgent! :bowdown:

I jumped to HR43 BTW. :hehe:

Really wasn't expecting those...

...changes to the Nakarkos battle, as you no doubt realised when I walked right into its giant laser of doom attack.

:laughing:

No probs. Team RedHoT really done the business. :D

That's the first time i've seen him use that attack. You can either stop it by using tranqs or by making him flinch. Due to us only being a 2 man team, we couldn't do enough damage fast enough to get him to stop and i'd used the tranqs for the first time he was charging it. It's quite an impressive move he does. :grin:

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I'll probably be about for a bit after tonight's MK8 League (at around 9pm) if you or anyone else is going to be on.

Did somebody say "anyone else"?

Did somebody say "anyone else"?
Aye. :hehe:

"Anyone else" is also going to have to create the hub though, seeing as I can't for some reason.

Thanks to @Glen\-i @S\.C\.G for an incredibly entertaining MH session last night. :bowdown:

I genuinely did think you were just messing around when you were talking about the flag that kills you, so was very surprised to see it was for real. :D

Not sure how the hell I got to HR45 without even knowing about that, but I did. :heh:

The fact that I carted at almost the exact moment the monster went down was the icing on the already hilarious cake. :laughing:

Almost got away with it thanks to the Prowler acorns, and the Meownzer Tank (which actually stopped the health depletion while active ;)) but yeah, funny stuff.

: peace:

I'm back at work now so it'll only be Monster Hunter from Sunday through to Thursday, earliest 7PM, Latest 9PM onwards for me so Friday and Saturday are out. :(

I hope everyone enjoys hunting over the weekend though, last nights hunting was great fun as well. :)

Well, @S\.C\.G, @Glen\-i

I'll be online today but I am well behind you guys.

Phew!

That's right, phew. :hehe:

Yeah, I recently turned my attention to the special permit/deviant monster quests, specifically the Deadeye Yian Garuga.

The goal was to get hold of the F Deadeye Fan S prowler weapon, essentially the best boomerang prowler weapon in the game (at the moment at least) with 164 ranged attack, 5% Affinity, 20 Poison element and white sharpness! :awesome:

Anyway, after doing 9 damn Deadeye Yian Garuga quests (solo I might add) I finally got my prowler's paws on that weapon. :yay:

They sure make you work for the Rare X gear though ey? Wouldn't have been quite so bad if it weren't for the 2 quests that required capturing the Deadeye Yian Garuga, man they were annoying. :shakehead

Anyway, all those battles were pretty good practice against Yian Garuga, so reckon I'm ready for a rematch of that "Metroid" quest whenever you like @S\.C\.G! ;)

Likewise, if anyone else playing this (regardless of HR) would like a hand with some quests, just let me know. :)

Am still up for hunting online in the evenings, while I level up my cat. :D

They sure make you work for the Rare X gear though ey?

Tell me about it. For my Dreadking armour I had to fight 30 of the suckers to get the complete set. Very annoying. :nono:

Tell me about it. For my Dreadking armour I had to fight 30 of the suckers to get the complete set. Very annoying. :nono:
Damn. :o

Glad I'm not really bothering with the hunter gear anymore now.

Not used the hammer in quite some time actually, it's prowler mode all the way from now on I think. :cool:

I didn't actually make the Deadeye Yian Garuga prowler armour, but have enough parts to do so after those 9 special permit quests. They definitely went a bit too far with the hunter gear requirements. :hmm:

An armour that you've hardly used as well, right?

If anyone wants to help a poor hunter get up to HR3, 38-0448-9989-4241 is the place to be! Passcode 4444!

Maybe @Glen\-i, @S\.C\.G, @RedShell and others who I am forgetting.

If anyone wants to help a poor hunter get up to HR3, 38-0448-9989-4241 is the place to be! Passcode 4444!

Fraid not. Sorry.

But I will be available tomorrow if you still need help then.

Probably will! Closed the room now btw for some solo questing. If someone comes on tonight, post it here so we can see if we set up a room.

I can join you at around 8pm for a bit, if you're still gonna be about. :)

*EDIT*

@Vileplume2000 I'm online now, you still hunting?

Edited by RedShell

I just got off, sometimes you have these nights were you just can't get into it, and all quests go bad. After doing mediocre on Nibelsnarf and Khezu I decided this is not my night, so now I'm out playing Pokémon Go haha. Maybe a rematch tomorrow!

So, who's up for some hunting today?
Sure, unless you manage to get a full group from everyone else you mentioned. I don't want to prevent any lower HR peeps from joining.

Anyway, will check back here/in-game later on.