NEurope
liger05

Monster Hunter Generations

What's the situation, room for a cat? :hehe:

Yep, just me and Ugh First Aid.

Well, thanks to @RedShell, Ugh First Aid and I now have better defense than his cat! Go us!

Not to mention a skill set absolutely perfect for SnS and Dual Blades!

Cool. icon14.gif

Gonna miss fat cat armour though. :heh:

I'll be available around 5-7:30pm and then around 9pm, after Mario Kart.
I'll be around for a few post-MK hunts, if there's space.

Cheers for the hunts @Glen\-i & @Ugh first aid. :)

Glen, that was hilarious when your Palico was trying to follow you while you were hanging from the tree in the dunes area. :laughing:

Man, the GIF potential for this game is just immense. Really hope that the next MH is on a system that allows for video capture.

If anyone is hunting later tonight then I just wanted to say that I'm back in the hunt for a bit after having a week off from it so that I could play some fantastic GameCube multiplayer games with my brother who was down for the week. :)

Much merriment was had as Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Mario Party 4 and TimeSplitters 2 were played so that's as good an excuse as any! ;)

I'll probably be around from 7:30PM... ish or so.

Everyone will have overtaken me by now no doubt :indeed: but it's OK, I don't have any real goals at this point other than getting that damn Novacrystal - gotta unlock that Frozen Seaway :heh: and generally advancing but I'm happy playing any quests to just help out generally. : peace:

-------------------------------------------------

It's around 7:30PM and I'm catching up with other 3DS backlog titles for the moment, but if anyone is about at any point in the evening and wants to hunt just give me a shout. :D

Edited by S.C.G

Been trying to get some of my remaining village quests done recently, but don't think I've got the patience for a few of the 1-3 star ones. :zzz:

Most of those quests should just auto-complete if you're at the point where you can solo pretty much any monster in the game. :heh:

@S\.C\.G, I wasn't able to get online yesterday, but if you're still up for some hunting later on today, I'll gladly help you out. :)

Actually, I'd quite like to do a few of those Metroid DLC quests (yeah, that one ;)) so would be good if we could get a couple more hunters on to make the process more efficient, as you need multiple Samus Coins to forge all the gear from it.

@Hero\-of\-Time & @Glen\-i, would you guys be up for that?

@Hero\-of\-Time & @Glen\-i, would you guys be up for that?

Can't today, sorry. But I'd be up for it tomorrow if you're available then?

Can't today, sorry. But I'd be up for it tomorrow if you're available then?
Yep, I be available then. :)

would you guys be up for that?

I've shelved the game now but i'll happily give you a hand. Just name the time.

Right, so @S\.C\.G, @Hero\-of\-Time. When are we gonna take Ridley's head and drag it across the wall multiple times in order to get some cheap, tacky video game merchandise and then blow it all on pretty girls clothes?

I'm available today from 5pm. And I have been dreading this day...

I'll likely be available from 7:30PM, potentially slightly earlier, keen to get back into the hunt though. :)

I'll likely be available from 7:30PM, potentially slightly earlier, keen to get back into the hunt though. :)

I'm free from 5pm onwards.

OK, so it's looking likely that we'll start the Metroid event quest farming when S.C.G joins in then. Unless @RedShell can't get on until later than 7:30pm.

I'm still gonna play from 5pm though. Just, on other quests.

OK, so it's looking likely that we'll start the Metroid event quest farming when S.C.G joins in then. Unless @RedShell can't get on until later than 7:30pm.

I'm still gonna play from 5pm though. Just, on other quests.

I won't be able to make it at 7:30pm, so if you could delay the Metroid quests until around 8pm that would be cool. :)

I may pop on for a few miscellaneous hunts at 5:30 too.

: peace:

We all meeting up at 8pm then?

Yep, I'll be there just after 8PM, got some DIY to assist with but it shouldn't take too long. :)

Hopefully I'll be online at 8:05PM or something like that.

------------------------------------------------------

Yep, I got dc'd again on Frozen Seaway quest. :(

I did get some Novacrystal though, still in the quest, figured I may as well attempt to defeat the Khezu so I can at least keep the items, so I'll probably stay offline now unless anyone is staying on for much longer? (10PM usually seems to be the latest)

Thank you for the help though @Hero\-of\-Time, @Glen\-i & @RedShell :) I really appreciate it and I'm glad that I was able to hopefully help a bit on the Metroid quest. :D

I did mount it at least once... and cut its tail off in one of the runs I think, plus it didn't K-O me so... yay!

Edited by S.C.G

Cheers for the games yesterday @Hero\-of\-Time, @Glen\-i, @S\.C\.G & @Ugh first aid : peace:

Glen-i, that arena quest (you know, the one that didn't happen ;)) was comedy gold. :laughing: So yeah, thanks for the laughs. :D