NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4/One)

In a move that surprises no one....

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is the essential Borderlands compilation and includes the definitive versions of both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, built specifically for next-gen consoles. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One customers will experience the absolute highest performance and highest fidelity graphics for any Borderlands game ever played on a video game console.

For the first time in the franchise’s history, play four-player split screen on a single television, all in stunning high definition. Experience the entire Handsome Jack saga (including all available bonus add-on content), from his not-so-humble beginnings to the heights of his egomaniacal tyranny. Continue the adventure by transferring your previous saves to the next generation of consoles with the new cross-save functionality (must be within same console family).

Well I played 1 on PS3 and 2 on PC so there is me not transferring any saves over. I only finished 2 in November so I don't think I'll be picking this up anytime soon!

Might play... when it's free on Plus. :heh:

Why isn't the first one included in this? Just seems weird and incomplete...

Got Borderlands 2 (with all the DLC) on the Vita, so may wait until it's free on PS+. Only really interested in the Pre sequel really.

What a dismal package this is.

I'm going to throw it out there - Borderlands was the most overrated franchise of last gen. There's nothing fucking to it. Senseless and monotonous drivel.

I loved Borderlands as a sofa co-op game. Would never have played it solo or with randoms in a million years.

That said my interest in the franchise has waned significantly.

Loved the first one, completed it solo.

Think I'll pick this collection up : peace:

The first one is definitely the best, but I'm currently enjoying the third (or 2.5). I really hope they overhaul the game if they release another one though, it is getting a bit stale.