Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart League 2015

lostmario

go heavy, that way i won't be able to ram you off the track quite so easily :bowdown:

dry.png I could swear I get shoved online even if i'm super fat!! :(

Tried both Yoshi and DK last night - pretty mixed results with both (due to item rape mainly!)

But Yoshi - Controls like a dream, but lascks top end speed.

DK - A little bit loose on the corners but a better top end speed...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I stuck to WelshGamer's message. Personally would have chosen Rainbow Roads as Mario Party 10 is colourful but its not my theme :heh:

Also, the first board in the first Mario Party is Mario's Rainbow Castle.

Missed trick there.

dry.png I could swear I get shoved online even if i'm super fat!! :(

Tried both Yoshi and DK last night - pretty mixed results with both (due to item rape mainly!)

But Yoshi - Controls like a dream, but lascks top end speed.

DK - A little bit loose on the corners but a better top end speed...

top speed is pointless on league nights, you'd barely get out of second gear before a weapon gets stuffed up your exhaust pipe.

Quick question, are amiibo suits acceptable?

Regardless, I am in tonight!

Not this week, as you have to play as one of the characters from the original Mario Party.

But for future reference, if the character is a Mii or it's Player's Choice, then yep, go right ahead, they don't change vehicle stats, so it's fine.

Not this week, as you have to play as one of the characters from the original Mario Party.

But for future reference, if the character is a Mii or it's Player's Choice, then yep, go right ahead, they don't change vehicle stats, so it's fine.

sure, I was just wondering because obv. there are the dk/yoshi/mario etc amiibo suits, and as there isn't one specific character.. but ok I guess I need to pick out of the list!

Next League night Thursday 19th March

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

5. @hollowallgo NNID: ???

Might be able to update this later, add your group hosts and remember to look at the theme. If I have forgotten you, just message. Still a couple of places left so still time to sign up!

Next League night Thursday 19th March

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

5. @hollowallgo NNID: ???

Won't edit this again, if you still want to join just look at the league table and assign yourself to the right group. Make sure you have added your hosts. Rooms open at 7:45pm, see you on the racetrack!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!