• Skylanders Trap Team
    • The LEGO Movie Videogame
    • Watch Dogs
    • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
    • Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
    • NES Remix Pack
    • Wii Sports Club
    • Other

The choices are shamelessly nicked from Nintendolife.

• Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Bayonetta 2
  • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • One Piece Infinity World Red
  • Disney Infinity 2.0
  • Skylanders Trap Team
  • The LEGO Movie Videogame
  • Watch Dogs
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
  • NES Remix Pack
  • Wii Sports Club
  • Other

You have until the end of the first week of the new year to make your choice. Should give you plenty of time to play some more games. Sorry @tapedeck, I did say a thread with a poll would be better. It will give an overall visual result and show how people are voting and who voted for what. I'd like to have 5 polls in the one thread but it's only 1 poll per thread so onwards to the next one. If the mods could do that ift would be great.

Edited by Wii

It's a close call between Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8, but for me Bayonetta 2 just pips MK8 to the finish line. MK8 is excellent in all respects, except the missing modes implemented in other MKs, like Mission Mode. Jesus Nintendo the Mission Mode on MKDS and the downloadable Missions in MKWii where are they, a little weekly competition wouldn't hurt anyone!

I've played like...two or three on the list. I think I'd have to give it to Smash, for being Smash. I enjoyed MK, but in the short time I've had Smash I can see myself coming to enjoy it more(and even more so if I get a GC adapter...eventually?), though I guess that fiasco makes it somewhat of a retail failure for me. Hmm. Well, I won't vote, but I'd likely have gone for Smash.

Hyrule Warriors. I've already explained why in other threads. So I'm copy pasting from there.

I've never played a musou game before, so I really only played this for the Zelda influence, but I've ended up sinking hour after hour into it since.

It's not really about just destroying every enemy in your way, (OK, it is at first), it's more about management. Should you focus on taking keeps to protect your allied base, or try and finish the mission before it falls? Should you go rescue that Hylian captain, or would it take too much time?

It really makes you think on your feet. I love the challenge of trying to A rank things on Adventure Mode. (Not to mention the DLC is very good value for money)

Hyrule Warriors is a game that's gonna keep me coming back for more well into next year.