NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Badge Arcade (eShop)

So erm... yeah. :blank:

Even after...

I haven't spent a penny on it so far and I don't intend to, at least not on extra plays... if the themes are chargable and I like them enough then I might consider purchasing them but only if they are the same prices as the existing themes in the theme shop, so I won't pay any more than £1.50 or so for a theme; hopefully we'll get some free ones though.

Not a single play purchased to date. ;)

I was close to the temptation, for a split-second but then I thought... nah! It's only an 8-bit Mario badge...

I can understand wanting the badges, I'm not about to judge anyone for paying real money for them, especially if it's a badge of a character you're a really big fan of; so it's all good. : peace:

Metroid, Star Fox, Zelda Majora's Mask, F-Zero... all of those badges would almost push me to breaking point I'm sure. :indeed:

Then... if they start adding badges for consoles!

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Game Boy!

... :blank:

I really need to stop giving Nintendo more ideas in how to seperate me from my money. :heh:

Noooooooooo! It... it can't be true! :shakehead

I wish I hadn't looked at those... :blank:

At least a handful of sets I actually want. :(

How much did you have to spend though? ;)

It gives new meaning to the "Final Day" labels on the Majora's Mask badges. ;)

Oh well, no more for me, I got the five mask set with the Fierce Deity mask so that will have to do, damn practice catcher wasn't kind so no free goes for me. :(

And I'm not paying for any... even though I sort of want to... but not really. :blank:

You'll never take my Real money rabbit! :awesome:

Kirby and Pixel consoles?

Do want! :D

Hurry up with them Japan, I want my chance to snag them. ;)

167 badges or something... still not a penny paid. :)

*Sigh*

And to think I was doing so well...

:(

14uc36b.jpg

The rabbit made me do it... the Rabbit MADE ME do it... THE RABBIT MADE ME DO IT!!!!

:weep:

But they look so nice on the home screen, and it came with that - incriminating - theme for FREE! But not free... as it was really for spending £1.80 but still.

I don't know what to say, I have no defence apart from I love pixel art consoles. ::shrug:

I got the entire set apart from the SNES... and the rabbit was there saying to me...

Rabbit - "You need that one to complete the set skip... buy some free plays! you can get all the Game Boys and the SNES in just five plays... go on skip, you know you want to" *rabbit gives that doughy-eyed look*

Me - "Well... I don't like the idea but OK! just this once"

A few minutes and £1.80 later...

Me - "What have I done!"

Rabbit - "The contract is sealed!" *rabbit gives the evil-eyed look*

You win this round Nintendo... :sad:

This week, in Japan. Week 2 of Pokémon Campaign Month to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Pokémon and Valentine's Day so some older panels made a return as well

Wario Ware Inc.

NKnqFAD.png

Tomodachi Life

6Kxafia.png

Pokémon

Df6y6Dh.pngsPJkMZc.pngwTV5MPc.pnguW0Zje0.png

Dot Series

7GOuSDH.pngpUQ4mqg.png

So a big update is planned for friday! I wonder what it will be, maybe make it possible to use coins from the upcoming My Nintendo program?

So a big update is planned for friday! I wonder what it will be, maybe make it possible to use coins from the upcoming My Nintendo program?

Na, seems to be the update Japan got a few weeks ago.

Still playing this every day, loving it

More free plays for you and everyone else who is still playing it.

Nintendo Badge Arcade has been updated in Europe, a fact which should make it a little more appealing to those who have resisted its free-to-play charms thus far.

Version 1.3.1 requires 627 blocks of free space and ups the number of free plays offered to players. The super bonus from the Practice Catcher now gives three free plays instead of the usual two, and a dummy badge also provides a free play if you manage to grab it. Bonus!

It's an extremely generous F2P game from Nintendo, even before the above update.

More free plays for you and everyone else who is still playing it.

That puts it exactly in line with how Japan has always been.

Woo? :p

That puts it exactly in line with how Japan has always been.
And the US. :angry:

Seriously messed up how the European version has always been in stingy mode (compared to the other regions) until this update. icon13.gif

Anyway, I'm still playing this on a daily basis, although I miss a few here and there due to being forgetful. :heh:

Nabbed some of the MK8 DLC badges today though. :)

They finally did it...This week, in Japan

Pokémon

qLsC4hK.pngm5ese8h.pngI5klbry.pngUmCZ1hR.png472nucV.pngEb6xXZC.png7H2dNs5.pngl8zOhi5.png2TeYiPA.pngu9axw4d.png

Incidentally, in Europe these have appeared too

fUP1pjX.pnggmCUuLA.png

Those easter egg pokemon are great! Wish they did animal crossing/mario/zelda ones though

Consoles, Zelda II, Ice Climber and Kid Icarus all on the same day. F%#k you Nintendo. There go my savings...

I spent my first money on this due to getting all those pixel consoles and their peripherals :sad:

Saves you some money that you can spend on Pokéland. ;)

As long as the current slew of Pokemon mobile games doesn't bankrupt him first.

I really loved this game, wish they could implement something similar on the Switch. I enjoyed playing it daily and thought they were very fair with the free plays.