NEurope
Sprout

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Online Meet Up Thread

@Glen\-i I'm in, I'll add you later :)

Well, make sure you do before 8.

I'll check my friends list right before I open a room.

Aww, what a match for the connection to die on! Shame you can't save replays when matches end in a 'No Contest'.

Oh, right, whilst I'm here, thanks to everyone for the video compliments, and apologies to @DuD! I was going to reply to your post regarding Wednesday Smashing but I got completely distracted by my writing and forgot all about posting a reply! Next time we play, you get to issue a free Falcon Punch to my face. =P

@Rummy I see you online, you in?

@Sprout you too!

Good games guys :)

Ahh man, maybe I should have looked here earlier - was playing local whilst catching up with an old mate I haven't seen for almost a year! Showed him @Sprout's vid too, reckon he would have enjoyed an bit of it!

Smash never fails to deliver on the hilarious moments.

That match between me and @The Peeps on Temple was brilliant. I've gotten really good at Ukemi-ing.

And throughout all those one-on-one matches, he only landed one KO Punch on me. But boy, it was a corker! It was so good, it broke Physics!

Who fancies some Smash after Mario Kart tonight?

I'm gonna open a room around 9pm. @Dcubed will probably be there as well.

9:40pm. Anyone around?

I can give you a few games :)

I've added you, just installing an update and I'll be in game

Good games dude :) that Link vs Ganondorf at the end was funny to see

That was funny, I went 'ha' loud enough for my wife to give me an odd look... Very much enjoyed it, shame I'm not very good though... :(

If anyone's on later this eve and fancies a few give me a mention, tryna procrastinate housework :p

Alts should be around on Weds and Friday eves too if we wanna try planning it.

Did we ever make any progress on attempting voice chat btw*?

(*soz ;) )

*Ignores the lack of activity over the past month and a half*

I feel like playing Smash tonight! And I feel like playing with customs on, since we haven't seen much use of that stuff. I haven't really customised any characters, so I'll probably just be going random (that means both custom moves and equipment can be used). If you have any neat combinations, feel free to show them off! I'm thinking of opening at the usual 8PM UK time, so sound off if you're interested! I'm so lonely...

Speaking of sound, for some reason I drew a crappy logo for something that doesn't exist!

xhEwczd.png

...Get it? Talk with n-e... or perhaps talk with "knee"? Which sounds like talk with me? I'm sorry.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
I don't know why I'm including this. Hm, well it was something I listened to as I drew, so, uh, yeah?

That being said, whilst not really a voice chat guy myself, I have been thinking about workarounds since it's apparently a big deal to people. I have no plans for tonight, but I'm considering trying out something tomorrow if people will be interested in playing then!

I haven't played in a while but I'm up for a game tonight. I have nothing customised though so I'll just be playing with a standard character (no objections to other people being custom though!)

I haven't played in a while but I'm up for a game tonight. I have nothing customised though so I'll just be playing with a standard character (no objections to other people being custom though!)
I'm the same, but you can still pick a character and apply a random custom setup to them. So your Little Mac could play differently in every match! Or you could take a quick few minutes before hopping online to make a setup you like. Giving Little Mac some speed equipment for example could improve his jumping ability a bit! Having no equipment whatsoever could make your character a bit outclassed, so I hope you consider one of these options.

In anycase, good to have you! Two more spaces available!