NEurope
Sprout

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Online Meet Up Thread

Is anyone online right now? Even @Alak @Glen\-i (if you have internet?)

I underestimated the update! Also I'm not sure why I thought @Glen\-i couldn't go online given it seems he has previously, mixups! If anyone is on, I'll be in chat - http://www.n-europe.com/chat

(updates got 3 mins to go -.-)

(BTW sorry @Sprout did see your post will reply my thoughts sometime soon)

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Yeaaaah...I've kinda underestimated the install, I'm ready to roll now though!

Those were some very nice little battles. Impromptu and awesome! Thank ye for the asswhooping Peeps:p

That voice chat is pretty bad... the problem is the gamepad picks up the audio from the TV so it just echoes =\

The gameplay is great though of course ;) good games Rummy!

I'd be up for some gaming on this. I want to get into it. I'm proper shite mind haha.

I'll be up for that.

9pm alright with you? Mario Kart League takes priority, you know?

And for the record, I don't normally post much here because I don't have constant online access.

And with Sprout temporarily (Hopefully) out of action, I stand to perform a lot better than usual!

Plus, people need to see my Mii's snazzy new shirt, otherwise, what's the point?

I'm online now. @Blade, you in? Wait, do you even have my Friend Code?

@RedShell? ANYONE!?

Sorry I didn't check the forum in time. I'm up for gaming online though :D

I'm online now. @Blade, you in? Wait, do you even have my Friend Code?

@RedShell? ANYONE!?

Ditto.

The mayhem of Bob-omb only MK8 was a bit too much for me. :hehe:

Ditto.

The mayhem of Bob-omb only MK8 was a bit too much for me. :hehe:

Pshaw! It's cool. I didn't even mind.

I wasn't lonely or anything...

Well, I'm gonna give it another shot tonight at 8pm.

Wanna get some hilarious replays back after Mewtwo made me delete all mine.

Pshaw! It's cool. I didn't even mind.

I wasn't lonely or anything...

Well, I'm gonna give it another shot tonight at 8pm.

Wanna get some hilarious replays back after Mewtwo made me delete all mine.

Well if it's hilarious replays that you're after then I'll do my best to join you tonight at 8. :grin:

I really don't get the losing replays thing, so annoying. :shakehead Why not just keep part of the old code in the new patches? ::shrug:

That's about all the Smash I can handle today. :heh: Cheers for the games though Glen-i, was good fun. :)

Ah, nothing like a good fight!

I can always count on @RedShell to provide moments that make those involved look like complete and utter twonks!

Please tell me you got that moment when I somehow made you hit a passing building on Pilotwings. I can't believe that's an actual hazard.

I got too excited and forgot to save the replay...

But I did get loads of other replays.

Including that Kirby VS Wii Fit Trainer match.

And a thought occurs. When this patch comes out and @Sprout is able to get back online, perhaps we could send a few replays to him if he ever fancies doing another "Look at how awesome and incompetent N-Europe can be" video.

Providing he ever wants to of course.

Please tell me you got that moment when I somehow made you hit a passing building on Pilotwings. I can't believe that's an actual hazard.

I got too excited and forgot to save the replay...

I wasn't capturing tonight, but pretty sure I saved every replay. :D Will have a look tomorrow. :)

My favourite moment was when I managed to steal the Smash Ball from your Jigglypuff by using Diddy Kong's overcharged peanut shot. Got the Smash Ball, but then couldn't move or activate it right away due to blowing myself up! :laughing:

Looks like it was actually the ship! I didn't even notice at the time. :heh: Check it out:

Excellent timing. :D

Here's that Smash Ball steal I did:

Diddy Kong cracks me up. :bowdown:

And one from the Kirby vs Wii Fit Trainer match:

Not much nutritional value from eating that ball, only restores 1%! :laughing:

The Pilotwings boat is an actual stage hazard!? :o

Edited by Dcubed

@Dcubed and I will be going online after Mario Kart League at around 9:15 if anyone is interested in joining.

DCubed has made a few custom stages he wishes to try out...

Firstly, version 1.0.7 is out, which means I'm back, baby. Download it yourselves to keep playing online.

Secondly:

Headsplode gif
Graphic stuff like this makes me feel faint. My body doesn't handle blood and gore all that well even if it's fake, heh. Sorry to be a killjoy, but maybe take it down a peg next time for me? Pretty please?

Thirdly:

And a thought occurs. When this patch comes out and Sprout is able to get back online, perhaps we could send a few replays to him if he ever fancies doing another "Look at how awesome and incompetent N-Europe can be" video.

Providing he ever wants to of course.

See, part of the reason I made the videos was to get more of n-e taking part in the thread and playing together. That didn't really happen, and I don't think a third is going to suddenly convince people otherwise. Additionally, with less players and less matches in general, there's not as much footage to draw from, so making a video of the same length would take even longer, and it probably wouldn't have as much player variety either. The intention was to have people send their replays over (I didn't want to appear in every match), but the interest just isn't there, so a third video from me at this point is unlikely. Sorry.

Besides, RedShell would probably be better at creating videos than I am. He knows how to put words on pictures and move them about! =P

Finally, I will be opening a room at my usual time of 8PM! I look forward to seeing so many people who want to play video games! Yup! So... many...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Finally finally, gimme a Ness amiibo.

Firstly, version 1.0.7 is out, which means I'm back, baby. Download it yourselves to keep playing online.

Secondly:

Graphic stuff like this makes me feel faint. My body doesn't handle blood and gore all that well even if it's fake, heh. Sorry to be a killjoy, but maybe take it down a peg next time for me? Pretty please?

Sorry 'bout that. Got rid of it.

Thirdly:

See, part of the reason I made the videos was to get more of n-e taking part in the thread and playing together. That didn't really happen, and I don't think a third is going to suddenly convince people otherwise. Additionally, with less players and less matches in general, there's not as much footage to draw from, so making a video of the same length would take even longer, and it probably wouldn't have as much player variety either. The intention was to have people send their replays over (I didn't want to appear in every match), but the interest just isn't there, so a third video from me at this point is unlikely. Sorry.

Besides, RedShell would probably be better at creating videos than I am. He knows how to put words on pictures and move them about! =P

Finally, I will be opening a room at my usual time of 8PM! I look forward to seeing so many people who want to play video games! Yup! So... many...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Well I'll be playing later on at least! I've got a bunch of new stages I've made and I'm eager for you guys to try them! :D

Finally finally, gimme a Ness amiibo.

Not before I can finally get one! ;)

Not before I can finally get one! ;)
I will fight you. Preferably in Smash. That said, if you see more than one about maaaybe keep me in mind!

Four players, splendid. Just for giggles I might open the room with non-standard rules, but you'll be free to change them back to normal any time.

And since @RedShell brought it up, I might even play a little Mario Kart 8 at 7PM, too! I, uh, haven't really played the game much since I quit the league, so expect me to be a bit rusty if anyone joins me. =P I've never been a host in that game before though...

Edited by Sprout

DCubed's gonna be on a bit later.

So if I suddenly leave for no reason, that means I'm switching to together mode to let him join in.