N-Europe

WiLD (PS4)

Retro_Link

Yeah intrigued is the word. There were some truly beautiful scenes and moments in the trailer.

EDIT:

A few details...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/gamescom-2014-rayman-creator-announces-wild-for-ps4

Beyond Good & Evil mastermind's new game is a PS4 exclusive.

Wild Sheep Studios, Rayman creator Michel Ancel's new studio, has announced a PlayStation-exclusive game called Wild.

The open-world game features an enormous universe, dynamic weather, and the ability to play as any creature you wish. "Devoted to the wilderness," its promotional text says. "Set 10,000 years ago when nature and humanity were one."

Ancel expleined, "We wanted to make a very specific type of game," and on a single platform. "Our concept is based on experiencing new situations each time you play."

Edited by Retro_Link

• 1 year later...

Looks fantastic. Game grabbed my attention last year and very happy to see it again, looking more fleshed out and looking gorgeous. Plus, riding dem bears :awesome: Will be interesting to see if there is any online aspect, such as playing with others to explore and survive drop-in, drop-out style.

Hopefully it's not too far off, probably first half of next year I'd have thought. But I'll be there day one.