N-Europe

FIFA 15

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happened last night, it was very poor.

I'm stepping down as Manager & Captain, I'm leaving all the team decisions (formation, strategy etc) to someone else.

I've took the team as far as I can with how I think we should play.

I just don't think we played very well as a team last night, in all the games I only contributed a single assist, I should have done much better.

I don't know what happened last night, it was very poor.

I'm stepping down as Manager & Captain, I'm leaving all the team decisions (formation, strategy etc) to someone else.

I've took the team as far as I can with how I think we should play.

You're doing a good job, lost. I don't know what happened yesterday, but it could have just been a bad night. The team have played some good football and we've done well to get to where we are. I think you'd be making a mistake by stepping down as you're good at it.

You're doing a good job, lost. I don't know what happened yesterday, but it could have just been a bad night. The team have played some good football and we've done well to get to where we are. I think you'd be making a mistake by stepping down as you're good at it.

I'm not good at giving advice to some players in the team, they take it as me having a go at them when really I'm just trying to help them and the team.

We need a new formation as we are too open in the middle.

Lost you're a good captain in my eyes! I really doubt the club would be active without you. It seems like we need to decide which formations work best depending on how many players we have and who is on.

If I'm right in thinking it's cups this weekend so plenty of opportunity for experimentation.

Just remember it doesn't matter how successful we are, as long as we have fun playing. Yeah it's good to have the fight and passion to want to win everything and be gutted when we fail, but don't take anything personal, have fun, and laugh at all ineptitude we and our AI brothers display!

good games tonight, glorious forfeit to hand us the title!

really hope someone has the footage of Lostmario's two open goal swing and misses ;)

I knew you'd mention that.

For those who didn't play, I rounded the goalie twice in the same game and both times when I went to shoot missed the ball.

I did get create all 3 of our goals in that game so I made up for it.

Great night last night, we played 9 games in total with 7 wins and 2 draws.

We won Division 7 with a record of 6 wins and 1 draw.