N-Europe

FIFA 15

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow is new years eve dude! Not sure I I can make it tonight, feeling rough. I hear my nephew I on though, if he is being a dick just kick him out.

He only played the one game with us. Man, the dude can swear! It was like playing with Zechs again. :D

Decent games last night. Was well happy we got promoted and even happier we took the league title. To think, two games left and we weren't even sure if we would get promoted! Saying that, we had 6 games to get 2 points but as usual we fell apart. I say we but in reality it was the shoddy defence that once again cost us matches.

When I get my PS4 I hope to join in on the pro team nights, what positions are left?

Midfield mainly depending how many are on. We try to avoid playing with more than 6.

sorry about my attitude at the end there, we had some good games tonight, not sure if that formation is really working for us or not though

No problem, once it hits 10, we always seem to start making mistakes and then turn on each other. Best to stop at say 9.30.

I agree about the formation, we have a LM and RM on the wings when computer controlled doing nothing and it just leaves us open in the middle.

We'll go back to the 4-4-2 diamond formation.

Absolutely amazing night of football, possibly the best so far. Not only did we avoid being relegated, we got promoted and won the championship with a game left to play!

Highlight of the night was when it was 90 mins and 0-0. The opposition got a corner and brought their keeper up, only for us to gain possession and Rowan scoring from our own half!

We also managed to get our team up to the 4 star level. Dunno if this was coincidence or what but our defenders were solid as a rock after going up a rank. The keeper also played amazingly well at times.

Great start for 2015 for N Europe United. :)

Don't think I will score a better goal...

Really good night for the club all around.

One of the greatest goals in the history of our club! :bowdown:

Will I have got an assist for it?

Great night, we looked solid even before we hit 4 star.

I'm confident we'll get back to Division 5 over the weekend as well as winning a cup.