N-Europe

FIFA 15

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good games last night till Rowan showed up.

Back in Division 5.

We have 3 games left and need 2 points to stay up.

Fixed :heh:

Need to get my win percentage up from a shambolic 14% but other than that the team are playing well at the moment. Shame the computer has regressed further.

My nephew was doing my head in last night. He will be getting a telling at some point.

I can't say I enjoyed playing with him last night.

I don't think its working with him in the team, he expects us to be at this high standard that we clearly aren't that its just removing the fun from club nights.

@lostmario Me and Rowan carried on, got to the final of the cup and lost 4-3 on penalties. Crazy good fun!

Congrats, least you ended our losing run.

I can't say I enjoyed playing with him last night.

I don't think its working with him in the team, he expects us to be at this high standard that we clearly aren't that its just removing the fun from club nights.

Agreed.

Again, I'm in it for the laughs and banter, not to be told what to do or how to play.

That whole incident with squaring the ball was just stupid. Where as we would have had the friendly LOLs about it, he took the whole thing to heart.

I thought he wad just having banter until that last game when I realised he was being serious.

I would have been really down about it if me and rowan hadn't smashed it afterwards, we just need to have a few fun games. We played with 2 upfront and let the computer do alot of passing between themselves.

Yeah the cup run at the end with Ese was good fun :) Quite shocked to see how comfortable our defence were, didn't concede a goal at all. We speculated it might be because the cpu isn't having to cope with instructions from 5-6 humans at the same time.

League night on later?

I played this on the XboxOne last night at Ine's sister's house. Played against her husband. Think we started at around 10 and didn't finish til after 1...ooops. Drank Duvel beer for the first time too which is very nice. :D

Every game seemed close. I finished the match with 10 men three times and ended up winning twice, which is a good showing I reckon.

In my favourite match, I had a player sent off when I was 4-2 up and ended up winning 7-4. The final goal is the best one I've scored so far. I did a lobbed pass which sailed through the air to the edge of the box where my striker was running on to it. I hit it first time like Van Basten and it sailed into the corner of the net. Hands down, the best goal I've scored. :D

In my second favourite match, I was Borussia Dortmund against his Wolfsberg and he equalised in the 90th minute to make it 3-3. I took the ball from the kick off and gained a free kick on the edge of the box. Marco Reus. In off the bar. He was speechless.

Hoping for some more action tonight. Controller seems quite nice although I do find that the analogues (the left one) is slightly inwards and the shoulder buttons are too close, like the entire pad is just a bit small. You adjust to it after a while. Very strange playing FIFA on this instead of with a PS4 pad though!

In my second favourite match, I was Borussia Dortmund against his Wolfsberg and he equalised in the 90th minute to make it 3-3. I took the ball from the kick off and gained a free kick on the edge of the box. Marco Reus. In off the bar. He was speechless.

Those are the sort of moments that make football, and good football games, special :yay:

I remember a couple of years ago having a PES 6 league with my friends and it basically came down to my final game against my brother where I had to win to guarantee top spot.

Playing brother is sometimes a certain 3 points in this particular game, though he has been known to spring a few surprises. The match just wasn't going my way and I was somehow 3-0 down after 75 minutes and needing 4 goals to win the league. The next 15 minutes were amazing and absolute torture for both me and my title rival. I clawed it back to 3-3 just as we entered stoppage time. From the kick off, my brother tried to just keep the ball but I managed to steal it off him and got a shot at his keeper. The keeper parried and the ball flew up into the air in front of my on-rushing striker, ready to be fired into the empty net. The league was mine.. this was it! The ball skimmed over the top of the crossbar and the final whistle blew. 3-3 it ended, my league dream in tatters and my brother heralded a hero :heh:

I may have endured heartbreak right at the death, but my goodness it was tense.. and AWESOME :yay:

Those are the sort of moments that make football, and good football games, special :yay:

I remember a couple of years ago having a PES 6 league with my friends and it basically came down to my final game against my brother where I had to win to guarantee top spot.

Playing brother is sometimes a certain 3 points in this particular game, though he has been known to spring a few surprises. The match just wasn't going my way and I was somehow 3-0 down after 75 minutes and needing 4 goals to win the league. The next 15 minutes were amazing and absolute torture for both me and my title rival. I clawed it back to 3-3 just as we entered stoppage time. From the kick off, my brother tried to just keep the ball but I managed to steal it off him and got a shot at his keeper. The keeper parried and the ball flew up into the air in front of my on-rushing striker, ready to be fired into the empty net. The league was mine.. this was it! The ball skimmed over the top of the crossbar and the final whistle blew. 3-3 it ended, my league dream in tatters and my brother heralded a hero :heh:

I may have endured heartbreak right at the death, but my goodness it was tense.. and AWESOME :yay:

That sounds fantastic. We had something very similar during a Pro Club match. @Hero\-of\-Time was involved but can't remember who was present at the time? @dazzybee?

Even the worst football games can still up being pretty fun in multiplayer. I had ISS2 on the GameCube and the game was wooden as fuck, but still awesome in multiplayer. So many matches.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Even the worst football games can still up being pretty fun in multiplayer.

Yeh.. the only thing really missing from my gaming right now is some online football fun with you guys! If Nintendo ever release a new Mario Strikers, it'll help fill the void a little but I'm having to make do with the odd Seasons match of FIFA 14 on PS3 every now and again :heh: