NEurope
Meik

Picture Scavenger Hunt! (56k beware)

Teddy_200x243.jpg

A 500x500 pixel screen cap of Bart's Comet impacting the town of Springfield with Moe's Tavern randomly labelled on it.

[Edit]

Mike posted the exact screen capture from the Bart's Comet episode of Simpsons, I just got what was labelled wrong. It still counts. HURRAH.

Busted out the DVD for that one.

bartcomet1nb.jpg

A screencap of someone earning a "Killimanjaro!" on Halo 2 multiplayer.

kill.jpg

A picture depicting male-on-male intimacy. Prerequisite: must involve TWO members of the MALE Lost cast. Sadly, such an image is attainable :(

This is all getting out of hand. People aren't paying attention. So to clear some up.

kill.jpg

A picture depicting male-on-male intimacy. Prerequisite: must involve TWO members of the MALE Lost cast. Sadly, such an image is attainable :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/SpongeBobFreak/Hot%20Emo%20Boys%20Kissing/BoysKissing.jpg

(They're new Lost cast members in season 22 because I cant be arsed to Photoshop that)

Or actually, they're hugging; http://www.lost-theseries.com/screencaps/108/NONAME_006_000_146.jpg

A screencap of someone earning a "Killimanjaro!" on Halo 2 multiplayer.

Think this is it: http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killimanjarostats29mr.jpg

-Ah, Haver did get it it just didnt show up for me.

An image of a man with an Xenomorph's inner jaws TATTOOED onto his tongue.

No fucking idea what that is. Someone else find it.

ummm.. The pic Haver posted shows a Killimanjaro and the one I posted was done in paint and features Hurley and Charlie 'getting it on' :P well it looks that way... So all pic requests have been fulfilled apart from the xeno-wotsit

Edit: You did noticed Haver's :P sorry

My inet or something is being weird. Keeps not showing images. ::shrugs:

If someone finds me a Xenomorph's inner-jaw, I'll turn it into a tattoo in PS and slap it on a stock photo.

i dont even know wot xenomorph is, think this thread just got killed, someone please revive it?

An image of a man with an Xenomorph's inner jaws TATTOOED onto his tongue.
Bam.

xenotongue3jw.jpg

Now, my request.. I want a picture of Guy (The3rdChildren) about to get owned.

Now, my request.. I want a picture of Guy (The3rdChildren) about to get owned.

About to get owned:

[edit]

OH NO YOU DON'T

(Lammie)[edit]

Uh yeah, I do:

abouttoget0dr.jpg

Please pretend the above post isn't there....

Guy about to get owned. In two different ways.

Also, if I had taken a pic of me making this image I suppose it would also fit the criteria. Eeep, too much irony *head explodes*.

Chris......you can have your request though...

Now I want a Picture (drawing) of Colin (CVD) in a complety normal pose, animated by Guy Hodge to the dimensions of 71x100pixels.

I just added a new rule to my first post, and unfortunately your request breaks it, Chris. Bad luck.

New rule: Do not request pictures to suit your own needs - for example, no requesting new signatures, logos for your site, a picture for your photography project, etc. This means you CubeChris.
Therefore I am going to give another request:

A picture of Guy's dad saving his son from the sexually-deprived leper.

I just added a new rule to my first post, and unfortunately your request breaks it, Chris. Bad luck.Therefore I am going to give another request:

It was going to be a present for Colin, to help him celebrate 'Awesome Scotish Men' day, you big bully Mike.

First the train fiasco and now this...

For Shame.

I just added a new rule to my first post, and unfortunately your request breaks it, Chris. Bad luck.Therefore I am going to give another request:

A picture of Guy's dad saving his son from the sexually-deprived leper.

Damnit

lolololollmao15