N-Europe

Favourite TV programs thread (its original!)

the_villa

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine are in no particular order:

Qi- stephen fry - wot a legend, i never watched a program where i found out as much useless facts

The Simpsons- although the series and recent episodes seem to be taking a nosedive, the classics will always remain my favourite episodes of any program. I think that its slowly runnig out of laughs now, although not exactly huge in the 1st place. I watch for the joy of seeing the simpson unviverse and the huge array of characters.

Top Gear- absolute class is all i can say, even non car fans can find something here to amuse themselves. Top Gear is so unliek any other car program, it has a great cast, and they attempt things that little boys could olny dream off, The top gear winter olmpics , now dont get me started on that.

Family guy- alot funnier than the simpsons with someone hilarious episodes

Top Gear- absolute class is all i can say, even non car fans can find something here to amuse themselves. Top Gear is so unliek any other car program, it has a great cast, and they attempt things that little boys could olny dream off, The top gear winter olmpics , now dont get me started on that.

The Top Gear Winter Olympics is probably the funniest I've seen on TV this year, I was laughing all the way through it. The Mini was the best part :D

I still stick by Veronica Mars, rewatching season two from the start and picking up on little things that may be hints and such. Bought my friend the first season on DVD for his birthday too, share the love.

Anyway I got Arrested Development season one in the January sales and quickly watched through it and got season two for my birthday and watched that in about a week then ran through season three. Mostly because I didn't want to be spoiled about the end but it is moreish, great programming.

The Top Gear Winter Olympics is probably the funniest I've seen on TV this year, I was laughing all the way through it. The Mini was the best part :D

:smile: i 2nd that. My whole family sat down and watched it,which is unusual having a program that suits all our tastes. Watching james may and hammond fall down the ski slope! :bowdown: Btw does anyone know when the next series starts? ::shrug:

• 3 weeks later...