Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Splatoon

Retro_Link

CBwrpOaUMAEJv3_.jpg

Anyone else find that slightly concerning? I know Zelda: The Wind Waker HD took up 1,792MB but that was a completely different style of graphic. I hope it's not a short game. They promised that it won't be.

CBwrpOaUMAEJv3_.jpg

Anyone else find that slightly concerning? I know Zelda: The Wind Waker HD took up 1,792MB but that was a completely different style of graphic. I hope it's not a short game. They promised that it won't be.

Yeah, this makes it not a next gen title, right? ;)

No. It may mean there's not a lot of content in the game. Don't even try that years old next gen BS, it's beyond sad at this stage.

You're the one who said it, though :P I'm just "busting your chops", anyway.

You need to remember that Nintendo EAD are amazing at compression. Super Mario 3D World had a crapload of content and had similar filesize.

Is there just a splatoon video? Wouldn't mind seeing the 1v1 but do t want to watch everything.

Don't mind that $h1t€ link. I posted a video here only yesterday which confirmed local multiplayer, 1 v 1 which was a doubt. Nobody said anything which shows ye don't pay attention. What was nice was that one player played on the TV and the other played on the gamepad. That's a worthy feature of the gamepad. One I'd keep for next gen. The gamepad isn't a problem, it's only as good as the developers imagination.

Wii U - Nintendo Treehouse: Live with Splatoon

00:00 Nintendo Direct Reactions

01:50 Battle Dojo

07:00 Single-Player Mission Mode

12:26 Splatoon amiibo & amiibo Challenge

15:22 Online Multiplayer: Turf War

29:02 Online Multiplayer: Ranked Mode - Splat Zones

This is it.

It's at the start. Battle Dojo.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

cheers. Ended up watching a bit of the treehouse too. The game looks so good, I can't wait. Really worried though, my baby's due 16th June and can be 3 weeks early :)

Don't mind that $h1t€ link. I posted a video here only yesterday which confirmed local multiplayer, 1 v 1 which was a doubt. Nobody said anything which shows ye don't pay attention. What was nice was that one player played on the TV and the other played on the gamepad. That's a worthy feature of the gamepad. One I'd keep for next gen. The gamepad isn't a problem, it's only as good as the developers imagination.

This is it.

It's at the start. Battle Dojo.

Yeah ended up watching that. Looks pretty good fun. Shame two people can't go online from one machine!

Cheers for the heads-up @Serebii : peace: ordered the big pack and paid in advance with PayPal, looks like it's day 1 for me! (hopefully) :D

Yeah, I caved and got the big pack. Was only going to get the bundle and one of the Inklings, but I figure...why the frak not?

Plus, I get a bitching t-shirt

Thank you so much @Serebii . Saw your post on twitter and just managed to get one of the complete bundles in the nick of time. They were disappearing from the site as I was trying to get them and ended up with the XL version. Looks like all that progress on Wii Fit was a waste of time! :laughing:

Well they removed them from searches meaning they weren't meant to go up yet.

Hmm what does that mean? Only the XL one you linked to is even appearing on the site now, I bought and paid for mine so surely they won't cancel on us?

Well they removed them from searches meaning they weren't meant to go up yet.

Okay, maybe it's precautionary. But how difficult is it to provide enough for people. It's been too long now to keep making excuses for the production line. It's getting really weird!!

I'm getting worried they won't keep rereleasing stocks. I'm missing a Shulk amiibo, maybe squid. I've always been confident I'd get them eventually, but worried Nintendo actually like this situation.