NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Hey if you're still looking for players then I might jump in, just give me a word when you're starting a new match or something.

Hey if you're still looking for players then I might jump in, just give me a word when you're starting a new match or something.

viceview mentioned lunch, so you could sub in for him maybe?

sure, no problem

viceview has gone so just waiting for you to fill his spot! although now I think of it.. are we friends? :s I think the only people on here on my friendslist are people I added back when I was playing in the mario kart league..

sorry guys, I have to go for now, but thanks a lot for the matches! I might be able to come back later this evening if anyone is about then?

Sorry for being rubbish again guys! Got engrossed in Harry Potter and was out last night then into some prompt impromptu work today. Running thin on evenings for this week too -.- Might just try jumping on from time to time and seeing if anyone's on or posting here if I do.

Just a thought but why don't you guys set a standard time and day of the week? It works well for the Mario Kart League and it wiuld save everyone getting all frantic trying to set it up at the last minute or people missing out because they weren't on the forums at the right time.

Its been attempted before when we had Splatoosday but it failed after a while :(

I will be on Tuesday this week.

You suck :p

I know I know :p I've had a weekly tabletop spring up a little while back, and I work some evenings after my day job plus trying to fit other things in too - it all adds up quite quickly! Having said that what time you thinking you'll be on Tuesday? I'll be working til 9 probs be home and could be on by about half 9 though...

Only joking mate. No worries.

Probably get on by 18:30 for a bit of pre-change then be on until 22:00 possibly at latest.

Ahhh damn, might miss you then :(

I'm jumping on now...or at least I would be if I was being hit with updates!

Ahhh damn, might miss you then :(

I'm jumping on now...or at least I would be if I was being hit with updates!

sorry about the last match, afk!

sorry about the last match, afk!

I did presume you weren't just admiring the beautiful Splatoon skies :p

I know it#s been said a million times, but I hate how you lose friends when you switch gear in turf wars : /

I know it#s been said a million times, but I hate how you lose friends when you switch gear in turf wars : /

Yep had to lose you cos I left to change, then I think you were doing same. I didn't even change to the right thing! Managed to do a super speedy duck out and get back to you in the lobby tho!

Are you still there? I could jump in in about 5-10 minutes, just to complete this run of Star Ghost.

Me and Pestneb are just casual TWing @Kounan, I'll be in for another half hour or so if not more I imagine.

When's the next map rotation? 10 or 11?

edit: forgetting to press the bloody a button!

Edited by Rummy

I'm there, what should I do? Just regular games, join one of you, or squads?

I did a really quick change but it was too slow >< Should be back next match