NEurope
welsh_gamer

Mario Kart 8 - Online Meet Up Thread

Would I need to add everyone before I can join the league?

No, if the trial doesn't go well tonight, you'll only need to have at least two people added from the group you'll be in. I will bold those two people when I announce the groups tomorrow.

Oops sorry, thought you had posted in the league thread.

I see... would it be too late for me to volunteer for the trial? I feel I've missed out on a whole day of MK and want to make it up somehow!

I see... would it be too late for me to volunteer for the trial? I feel I've missed out on a whole day of MK and want to make it up somehow!

DON'T JOIN THE GROUP, JOIN THE ROOM I'M HOSTING.

Its exactly what cube said it would be.

Edited by lostmario

DON'T JOIN THE GROUP, JOIN THE ROOM I'M HOSTING.

Its exactly what cube said it would be.

Ok, so I need to add you first right?

Ok, so I need to add you first right?

Sorry, only just seen your post. Yeah, I'll add you next time I'm on.

I'm up for a few races now. I see 8 of my 12 friends online play Mario Kart, so how do I join?

Is anyone racing tonight? Thought I'd take my first step into the online Mario Kart world...

Is anyone racing tonight? Thought I'd take my first step into the online Mario Kart world...

i'm logging on about 10.30 for an hour or so. Send me a friend request if you fancy some races. Of out now.

No one looks on these online boards, so pointless. If it isn't the main one then it always gets missed... Luckily we all end up playing together anyway, but it's difficult to organise games through this. I know it's against forum rules, but I'd just post in the mario kart 8 thread , or @ take people in here

Aye, I just boot up lé game and see who's playing before I attempt racing action.

Hating LostMario so much right now.

You've got more of me tomorrow in the league!

Some good matches. Nintendo really need to fix the bug where if one player in a full lobby quits before voting it disconnects everyone. However, we got into a fairly busy friends match, which was great. The Bananas only round was interesting (I loved Electrodome on that).

Thinking of warming up for the league around from 18:00 and onwards.

Some good matches. Nintendo really need to fix the bug where if one player in a full lobby quits before voting it disconnects everyone. However, we got into a fairly busy friends match, which was great. The Bananas only round was interesting (I loved Electrodome on that).

That round must've been hell for the last of the pack. If you were near the front it wasn't as brutal.

Thought I'd open up a room at 8 and see how many of you join :)

Hey @S\.C\.G. so sorry for just barging into your MK room before! I was trying to join Lost at first and was getting errors then you popped up so thought I'd join you! I didn't realise you were with a mate etc. Sorry if I interrupted!

Thank you for letting me join though! I have no headset hence why I had to use the Mii text to communicate! :p

: peace:

Hey @S\.C\.G. so sorry for just barging into your MK room before! I was trying to join Lost at first and was getting errors then you popped up so thought I'd join you! I didn't realise you were with a mate etc. Sorry if I interrupted!

Thank you for letting me join though! I have no headset hence why I had to use the Mii text to communicate! :p

You use the gamepad for voice chat. Just make sure mic is lit up.

It's all good. : peace:

Was quite fun playing online with you both for a bit, also you're pretty well practised with Peach, looks like I'll have to try harder to beat you next time. :heh:

Going online in 10 minutes if anyone wants to join me, get some practice in before tomorrows league night.

Going online in 10 minutes if anyone wants to join me, get some practice in before tomorrows league night.

I'll be on for 30 mins or so

By the way, is there a way to change your online nickname?

Edited by The Peeps