NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Evolve (PS4/XboxOne/PC)

Looks interesting... perhaps not the kind of game I'd rush out to buy at full price, more likely is that I'd wait until it was free/reduced on Playstation Plus or cheap at retail if the multiplayer turns out to be decent.

I absolutely love the first Left 4 Dead. So I'm pretty interested in this.

Just saw the videos today, looks really interesting. Always loved the idea of 1vs many multiplayer, Alien vs Predator1 had a similar mode on PC, sad nobody wanted to play against me :grin:

Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour

Evolve, the multiplayer co-op shooter being developed by talent behind the Left 4 Dead games, may have had its release date leaked by an Australian retailer.

According to the site, Evolve will be releasing for PS4 on 5 September 2014, as you can see in the image below, posted on Reddit.

Nice. 2014 has been pretty solid.

Delayed till Feb:

Ex-Left 4 Dead developers at Turtle Rock's upcoming five-player asymmetrical shooter Evolve is being delayed until 10th February, publisher Take-Two has announced in its latest financial report.

Previously, it was slated to come out on 21st October.

The team of humans vs. one monster shooter will release an early beta exclusively on Xbox One, where it will receive DLC earlier than on PS4 and PC.

For more on Evolve, check out EG YouTube editor Ian Higton playing through the game with vg24/7's Sam Clay and Outside Xbox's Andy Farrant and Mike Channell.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-05-evolve-release-date-slips-into-february

Can't say I'm surprised feel like we've seen next to nothing.

I'm glad. It would have been lost between Destiny and CoD. Also, from what I've read the Beta needed a lot of work.

Received an alpha code for this today, looking forward to giving it a try over the weekend.

Anyone else taking part in the big alpha weekend?

Received an alpha code for this today, looking forward to giving it a try over the weekend.

Anyone else taking part in the big alpha weekend?

Aye got it downloaded and ready to go!

I've done two games so far and it hasn't clicked yet, I didn't have any fun at all but then again it seemed like everyone was figuring out what they actually had to do. Our tracker I guess wasn't doing his job because it took forever to find the monster.

Playing as the monster wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Slow, didn't seem powerful even after full evolution and I had difficulty actually seeing the human characters due to how dark the level is.

I'll play a few more times to see if it clicks with me but so far its not doing it for me. I was so hyped for this due to being a huge Left 4 Dead nut.

Are you guys playing on Xbox One? My code is for PS4 so I don't get to try it till today, pre loaded it last night so it's ready to go.

So I've not been really wrapping my head around Evolve up until now but after the GB quicklook this actually looks like my kind of fun?

So I've not been really wrapping my head around Evolve up until now but after the GB quicklook this actually looks like my kind of fun?

I'm sat at work watching it and thinking the exact same thing...but didn't enjoy the big beta weekend at all!

I'm not sure I'd even play it if it was Paid to Play.

I'm not sure I'd even play it if it was Paid to Play.

Sign in to follow this