N-Europe

Wrestling Mafia - The Game

Jimbob

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have concluded that The Peeps is the shadiest character we got. Absolutely no explanation for his night action whatsoever, first case of a non-flavourful roleblock, and every other roleblock has been accompanied by flavour.

Vote: The Peeps

No one has asked about my night action and it's not my fault I've not been provided with flavour for my roleblock. Very weak reasons for lynching. Ridiculously weak.

I'm suspicious of its contents as the PM said it came from the Right To Censor, who are the bad guys. It said he has the looks, but is a pretty bad guy. Presuming this is related to Jonnas, as that's who Cube said his target was, either:

1) This is a genuine hint saying Jonnas is dodgy.

2) Cube is mafia and trying to pin suspicion on Jonnas.

There was nothing saying Town like you said earlier in the thread Cube, was there meant to? This message was rather ambiguous. Has anyone else received one of these messages through the game?

I'm really split tbh.

There was nothing saying Town like you said earlier in the thread Cube, was there meant to? This message was rather ambiguous. Has anyone else received one of these messages through the game?

I have no idea what the PM is supposed to say. All I know is that I investigate players and pass on the note to another - this PM should contain the alignment.

All the other players are now dead. Yvonne inquired on night 1, but didn't reveal the message, which I found suspicious.

On the first three nights I did receive some flavour text.

N1: Investigated Rummy, passed on to Yvonne. The PM stated that "the authorities" delivered the message.

N2: Investigated Yvonne (due to his inquiring without revealing the PM) and passed it on to ReZ, who said nothing. A female delivered this.

N3: I investigated Jonnas and passed it on to DuD, who ignored my hints. My "brother" Christian delivered it.

N4: My target was slightly late. I planned to investigate DuD and pass it on to Jonnas (DuD died that night anyway).

N5: Investigated EEVILMURRAY (not Jonnas - I was planning on you being mafia and having an "Evil" result on EEVIL, so this was an attempt to get you to reveal it by thinking it was Jonnas) and passed it on to mr-paul, who claims he received an unclear and suspicious message.

Well, this game has taken an interesting turn. Cube's power is obviously real, since mr-paul confirms he got a note.

It could be that that either mr-paul or Eevil are part of the mafia, but not both. If they were both the remaining mafiosos, Peeps would be lynched by now.

So, either 1) mr-paul got a genuine message about Eevilmurray or 2) He's a mafioso who got a "town" result and covered it up.

Regardless of which option is true, I definitely think Peeps is mafia.

Whoa. We saying I'm mafias?

If you're town, then we saying mr-paul tried to frame me, but ended up framing you instead.

Votes (as they stand)

The Peeps - Jonnas (1)

Cube - The Peeps (1)

Majority is 3

Majority not reached

As we roll into RAW, the decision on what will happen at Mania since the Rock has been kidnapped remains a mystery

Day is now over, get them targets in. Night will end at 9pm Saturday*

*Only because if i bring a day phase around at 12am, i'd be in the pub and will find it difficult to do

Players

@Mr\-Paul

@EEVILMURRAY

@The Peeps

Kidnapped/Left

Yvonne

DuD

ReZourceman

Rummy

Welcome to Monday Night RAW.

It's been one heck of a night at the Rumble, the primary example lies with the fact the Rumble winner himself was kidnapped by the Right to Censor. With no winner as such, the show must go on. With that, we shall have a series of matches to determine a Number 1 contender for the title. First match in this tournament will be Eddie Guerrero vs Edge.

The winner, and through to the next round was Edge. As he was celebrating however............

What the heck, not again. The 3 individuals walked down to the ring, Edge made his escape through the crowds. The RTC grabbed the body of Guerrero and carried him out of the ring and up the ramp.

Eddie Guerrero has been kidnapped, Jonnas is no longer in the game.

Eddie_Guerrero_2008_zpsa4065a6e.jpg

The late, great Eddie Guerrero. He lied, cheated and stole his way through his career entertaining fans as he went. Either as a face or a heel, he was always there to entertain. His career took off once he left the dregs of WCW and joined the WWF, he became a multi-time Intercontinental Champion, dated Chyna (urghh). And in his later years, became WWE champion.

Your main power of the game - You are a roleblocker, you can roleblock anyone and prevent them from reaching their target for the night. You can also reverse roleblock a roleblocker as well if you target them.

He was a member of the Town!!!

1 member of the Right to Censor remained on the ramp, he was known as Stevie Richards. He said that even though the Right to Censor were fighting the Good Fight, they were working for 2 individuals. Whom he revealed as........

The Undertaker - The Peeps

the_undertaker_2013_by_caroll_ann-d6iyfog_zps7b8f2838.png

Kurt Angle - Mr-Paul

KurtAngleSs05_zpsa90716cb.jpg

The Mafia Win!!!!!!!!

Players

@Mr\-Paul

@EEVILMURRAY

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

@DuD

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

But wait, is that really the end. With no clear Rumble winner, and we are still on the road to Wrestlemania. Tune in again soon for another round.

Until then, thanks for playing everyone.

Full profiles coming soon.

A bit pissed that the last day was so short. Someone should've been lynched, and I knew Peeps was up to no good.

Also, a shame about the lynching of ReZ. That was my bad.

Overall, the fact that nobody was succeeding in doing anything kinda dragged this game. But then again, people with actual info weren't saying shit, either (like with Cube's power).

A bit pissed that the last day was so short. Someone should've been lynched, and I knew Peeps was up to no good.

Also, a shame about the lynching of ReZ. That was my bad.

Overall, the fact that nobody was succeeding in doing anything kinda dragged this game. But then again, people with actual info weren't saying shit, either (like with Cube's power).

I shortened it as i would not have been here at 12am and wanted to get the game going for people. I didn't want people to wait until anything up to 3pm tomorrow for me to get it going again.

Well done to the maff for winning, I was generally lost for teh game and thought mixing up targets etc would have given rise to some further discussion tbh; short of admitting it was me doing it. Very much enjoyed my role though @Jimbob, liked the item aspect, and from what I saw of some of the other roles it generally seemed like a bit of a nice/varied mixup with each player having maybe a bit more than just one sole thing at their disposal.

I was genuinely roleblocked in the last phase and all I received was along the lines of 'you failed, roleblocked' so it was frustrating to have that used against me when it was true!

I did think I'd be lynched though so I'm glad the day phase ended when it did - I didn't actually realise I posted after it had ended!

Praise goes to mr-paul who I think stayed out of suspicion well and he did a couple of night's worth of tactics himself as I was busy during a lot of the night phases.

I didn't really feel connected to this game, purely because I'm not into wrestling and I have no clue about any of it but I still enjoyed it so well done @Jimbob :)

Same for mr-paul, he was clearly mafia after what he said about his PM, but there didn't seem to be time to discuss and decide on who to vote for.

The PM actually did say "he's got the looks, but he's not a bad guy."

I took a while to decide whether to reveal as I wasn't sure if you had the info too and we're trying to call my bluff - I had an info role with an optional pass on which would allow me to have the info as well. In the end I decided to risk lying about the info and pretending to have enough confusion about its legitimacy to prevent the lynch going through - we only needed a successful kill to win.

To the complaints the last day was too short, all phases were 48 hours give or take a couple of hours, so he was strict and didn't let the game run just because a lynch may have happened.

While I wasn't connected to the theme too much, and there wasn't loads of discussion, it was quite enjoyable because with low numbers everything becomes high risk. I felt we did quite well to avoid questioning for most of the game. Our powers were duplicates of town roles, yet we never really had to make big claims.

Thanks to Jimbob for a well organised game :)