N-Europe

Guitar Hero! Out Now!

Owen

I think I've managed to raise the money for it, especially if I finish and 10 day Phoenix Wright (which is ace but still, im cash-strapped).

Kinda off-topic, but I think I'm going to do the exchange/refund thing with Phoenix Wright aswell, as I just can't see myself playing it again.

I've got my Guitar Hero on pre-order with amazon, and I'm just hoping that they deliver it on the Friday. (seems like forever aswell that I pre-ordered it)

Roll on Friday! :awesome:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda off-topic, but I think I'm going to do the exchange/refund thing with Phoenix Wright aswell, as I just can't see myself playing it again.

I've got my Guitar Hero on pre-order with amazon, and I'm just hoping that they deliver it on the Friday. (seems like forever aswell that I pre-ordered it)

Roll on Friday! :awesome:

It's good we all got our preorders in quick isn't it? I wonder how many are going to be released?

Domstercool thats a good idea! We could do like a little leader board! I won't cheat, honest. I haven't got a digital camera (anymore, i had a cheap one from gadget shop but it broke, lol) so i don't know how you can show what score you got! but i'll be honest and most probably crap.

It's good we all got our preorders in quick isn't it? I wonder how many are going to be released?

Well apparently after this batch there won't be any til November (or some month around then). Kinda tempted to buy two and ebay one.

Well apparently after this batch there won't be any til November (or some month around then). Kinda tempted to buy two and ebay one.

Also i don't work in a Games shop (yet) but i doubt they would get alot of them in, shall we say 5-10 units?! You work in a Games shop don't you? Do you know how many your getting in?

My other worry is (like we said much earlier in this thread) transport. I'm wondering what Gameplay is going to put it in....a long box? or are they just going to wrap it up?

The box is pretty long right? PLEASE don't break! (just my luck) :D

For everyone that ordered from Gameplay: what does your order status say? Apparently mine is being picked right now and will be dispatched today. Should be getting it tomorrow.

That was a nice little surprise.

For everyone that ordered from Gameplay: what does your order status say? Apparently mine is being picked right now and will be dispatched today. Should be getting it tomorrow.

That was a nice little surprise.

Thats a GREAT surprise! Excited now!

MINE SAYS THE SAME! yeah! :D

Also i don't work in a Games shop (yet) but i doubt they would get alot of them in, shall we say 5-10 units?! You work in a Games shop don't you? Do you know how many your getting in?

Well they always say we should get the amount we've pre-ordered in stock, and I checked today and we've pre-ordered 23. Allegedly Sunday is the cut-off date but even so, thats around 18 at a guess. I've pre-ordered a fair few for friends who may want it. Hopefully we should get them all in, if we don't we tend to complain anyway.

Theres seven staff, two who wouldn't be interested so I imagine between five staff members we've pre-ordered around 10 ourselves.

And the box, at a guess will be 1 meter wide, 40cm tall and 20 cm deep. Anyone have the specs of the guitar itself?

Well they always say we should get the amount we've pre-ordered in stock, and I checked today and we've pre-ordered 23. Allegedly Sunday is the cut-off date but even so, thats around 18 at a guess. I've pre-ordered a fair few for friends who may want it. Hopefully we should get them all in, if we don't we tend to complain anyway.

Theres seven staff, two who wouldn't be interested so I imagine between five staff members we've pre-ordered around 10 ourselves.

And the box, at a guess will be 1 meter wide, 40cm tall and 20 cm deep. Anyone have the specs of the guitar itself?

Thanks for the info! Thats generally alot more then i thought, 23 for one shop! Thats good though for people who want it!

I reckon this will sell quite alot and be hard to find by the end of April if not earlier.

I would like to know the actual specs of the guitar as well! It doesn't look a bad size, not too small and not too big!

I was at work today, and the whole Virgin chain has got just over 1000. My store is getting in 20 units, and we've also had no pre-orders on it. Them numbers are alot more than what I was originally expecting.

It seems like there won't be a shortage straight away, but once the initial shipment sellout then you won't be able to find them till the end of the year, like someone said above.

I'm not too sure about getting this. I've been reading rave reviews for this and the concept of the whole thing is real cool but I'm not really into the whole rock music scene. I'm not one of those types who hate any other music outside of my own taste, I'm just wondering if it'll be a worthy purchase if I'm not too into my rock.

£50 is alot of money for me....:hmm:

Well as there will only be no other batch before September, maybe it would be best to buy it and you will probably make most (if not all) of your money back on ebay. I'd imagine the game itself won't be plastic wrapped so as long as you keep it all in good nick should be okay.

Well i haven't recieved it today (and i probably won't now) so Guitar Hero day is tomorrow for me as well (hopefully)!!!!! :D

Good choice by the way Babooo :wink:

Oh and i must add! The cherry LE guitars will be sold on http://www.guitarherogame.co.uk in the next couple of weeks, there in MAJOR shortage and you have to be quick to buy one!

All the details here: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63748

We didn't get it in today (or um yesterday as its a.m.), but I'm doing all day tomorrow too now, so hopefully! We've got the charts and stuff to do tomorrow, but I'd imagine we'll rush through those and guitar hero the afternoon away.

My friend was talking about modding the guitars, anyone got any good examples? Just curious about them and im too lazy to check.

We didn't get it in today (or um yesterday as its a.m.), but I'm doing all day tomorrow too now, so hopefully! We've got the charts and stuff to do tomorrow, but I'd imagine we'll rush through those and guitar hero the afternoon away.

My friend was talking about modding the guitars, anyone got any good examples? Just curious about them and im too lazy to check.

I don't think my guitar hero day is going to be today either! :sad:

I'm really hoping it's tomorrow, it seems very strange, i'm beginning to think they didn't use first-class post! or because of it's size it's taking longer?

Yeah, this game is awesome. I'm struggling enough just using the first 3 fret buttons at the moment, god help me when the songs throw in the other 2.

Great fun though, i've noticed this game has got the "omg I want a go" feel to it, 3 different people have seen me playing today and have demanded a go.

Yeah, this game is awesome. I'm struggling enough just using the first 3 fret buttons at the moment, god help me when the songs throw in the other 2.

Great fun though, i've noticed this game has got the "omg I want a go" feel to it, 3 different people have seen me playing today and have demanded a go.

You got it from Gameplay right? :)